- 7 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Virtual viewing available.
- Seven Bedroom hmo
- All Bedrooms with En Suites
- Modern Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Walled Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Highly Sought After Town Centre Location
Virtual viewing available.
Presented to an exceptional standard throughout is this seven bedroom licensed hmo. Benefiting from stylish kitchen/breakfast room, seven bedrooms all with modern en suites, walled rear garden and coded entry security door. Call us now to find out more.
A beautiful, luxurious and boutique licensed hmo for 14 people property in central Eastbourne. The property itself has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout, with a stylish and modern kitchen/breakfast room. All seven bedrooms all have en-suites, flat screen tv's and WiFi. The property is currently let with an annual income of Â£57,600 and is being sold chain free.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less