- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Character semi requiring modernisation
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Good size garden
- Scope to extend (subject to planning)
- No onward chain
- Virtual tour
Description A superb opportunity to acquire a character semi detached property offering huge potential to improve and extend, subject to the usual planning consents, all situated on a good size garden plot within this popular Surrey village. The property requires modernisation and improvement with the installation of central heating and updating of the kitchen and bathrooms, and offer further scope to extend to the side and rear creating a spacious family home. There are two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms on the first floor. Outside there is off road parking for several cars and large expanses of lawn to the rear. The property is offered for sale with vacant possession however is subject to probate. We highly recommend an early visit to avoid missing this opportunity.
Inner front door to:
Night storage heater.
Sitting Room: (12' 8'' x 10' 11'' (3.86m x 3.32m))
Front aspect, square bay window, night storage heater, tiled fireplace with hearth and surround.
Dining Room: (11' 3'' x 11' 0'' (3.43m x 3.35m))
Gas fire set into fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and timber mantle over, shelved display alcove, night storage heater, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen: (11' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.40m x 2.39m))
Stainless steel sink with mixer tap set into work surface with cupboards under, further work surface with space for fridge and freezer, space for cooker, pantry with shelving, back door.
Comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under.
First Floor Landing:
Access to roof space.
Bedroom One: (14' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.39m x 3.27m))
Front aspect, night storage heater.
Bedroom Two: (11' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.38m x 2.49m))
Bedroom Three: (10' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.32m x 2.36m))
The property is approached via a driveway leading to front, side and rear garden, which is a delightful feature of the property having good expanses of lawn with flower and shrub borders around and panel fencing forms the boundaries.
Mains water, gas and electricity.
Please note this sale is subject to probate. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Street, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £452,500 3 bed detached house for sale "Ingleby" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £455,000 3 bed detached house for sale "Downshire" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £457,500 3 bed detached house for sale "Downshire" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £460,000 3 bed detached house for sale "The Brook A" at Amlets Lane, Cranleigh GU6
- £460,000 3 bed detached house for sale Amlets Place, Cranleigh GU6
- £459,995 3 bed detached house for sale "Downshire" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fortune Drive, Cranleigh GU6
- £429,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Green, Ewhurst, Surrey GU6