- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- One of only 8 large luxury houses, part of Avon Park village
- Attractive woodland setting, natural stone construction, close to Bath
- Three bedrooms, study, spacious drawing room and dining room.
- A stand alone house, with the benefit of a full range of village services including: Gardening, laundry, cleaning, restaurant and bar.
- Wide range of social activities and amenities: Meeting rooms, visiting doctors surgery, therapy centre, minibus services to local destinations, clubs and cultural events, handyman and small shop.
- 24 hour medical alarm response service, on site extracare facilities and onsite nursing home with priority access to residents
Description Accommodation comprises:
Gentle rise stairs to first floor with motion sensor lighting. Storage cupboards, radiator, door leading to rear conservatory and south facing garden.
Vanity hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Drawing Room 5.7M x 3.6M (18'9" x11'8")
Acessed via double doors with wonderful double height ceiling, central living flame gas fire in classical fireplace, radiator, window to the side and French doors with arched window above to the front elevation.
Dining Room. 3.7M x 3.4M (12'12 x 11'2")
Windows on two elevations, radiator.
Kitchen 3.7M x 2.8M (12' x 9'4")
Fully fitted kitchen, with a range of base and wall units and granite work surfaces. Integral appliances, including: Double electric oven, induction hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. White 1.5 bowl sink unit, radiator and windows to two aspects.
Ground floor ensuite Bedroom 1 3.6M x 3.3M (11'8" x 10'11")
Window overlooking garden and window to the side, radiator.
Ensuite bath and shower room with wash hand basin and WC, shaver point, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
First floor landing
Motion sensor lighting, loft access door and access to gallery study.
Gallery study 4.9M x 2.2M (16'1" x 7'3").
Overlooking the drawing room, with telephone point.
Bedroom 2 7Mx3.6M (22'10" x 11'8")
Triple aspect windows, built-in wardrobes, TV and telephone points, radiator and window seat to rear bay window.
Bedroom 3 2.9M x 2.8M (9'7 x 9'1")
Window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
A modern suite comprising, panelled bath, corner shower, wash hand basin, WC. Part tiled walls and marble tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point.
Garage 5.4M x 2.6M (17'8" x 8'8")
Barn style doors and lighting.
Well groomed lawns are found to the front and side of the property along with a patio and small conservatory. The front is open plan with a well-lit pathway, the rear has well stocked flowerbeds and access leading to the village centre. Maintenance of the gardens is included under the lease agreement.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and all mains services.
Wiltshire Council - Band Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed cottage for sale Woolverton, Bath BA2
- £580,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wellow Lane, Hinton Charterhouse, Bath, Somerset BA2
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodland Grove, Bath BA2
- £575,000 4 bed town house for sale Courtside Terrace, Frome Road, Bradford-On-Avon BA15
- £650,000 3 bed barn conversion for sale Abbey Mill, Church Street, Bradford-On-Avon, Wiltshire BA15
- £525,000 3 bed cottage for sale Woolverton, Bath BA2
- £550,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Bradford Road, Winsley, Bradford-On-Avon BA15
- £630,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mount Pleasant, Bradford-On-Avon, Wiltshire BA15
- £539,950 4 bed property for sale Benjamin Street, Bradford-On-Avon BA15