- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large four bedroom family home
- Spacious living accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Two reception rooms
- Ground floor wet room/wc
- Lovely size kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Four piece family bathroom
- Well presented rear garden
- Plenty of driveway parking
Description Large family home - well presented throughout - close to railway station. Large four bedroom family home offers spacious living accommodation comprises, ground floor wet room/wc, bedroom, two reception rooms and well presented kitchen. First floor is home to three double bedrooms and four piece bathroom. Externally the property has a predominately lawned rear garden with outbuilding plus plenty of driveway parking to front. EPC D
Lounge/Diner (22'10 x 12'7 (6.96m x 3.84m))
Kitchen (14'6 x 9'6 (4.42m x 2.90m))
Reception Room (16'4 x 10'5 (4.98m x 3.18m))
Bedroom (16'4 x 10'5 (4.98m x 3.18m))
First Floor Landing
Family Four Piece Bathroom
Bedroom (24'1 x 14'1 (7.34m x 4.29m))
Bedroom (13'4 x 11'0 (4.06m x 3.35m))
Bedroom (12'9 x 9'2 (3.89m x 2.79m))
Impressive entrance hall commences with turning staircase to first floor accommodation.
Access is given to ground floor wet room/wc. Comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls with decorative border tile.
Bedroom over looks and gives access to the rear garden. Smooth ceiling.
Lovely size reception room offers feature bow fronted double glazed window. Wooden style flooring. Smooth ceiling.
The heart of the home is the family size lounge/diner, keeping with the same theme, bow fronted double glazed window. Feature fireplace with gas real flame fire, marble inset and hearth. Smooth to coved ceiling. French double glazed doors open onto the rear garden.
Kitchen has a range of white high gloss wall and base mounted units with matching storage drawers under. Complimentary work surfaces housing sink drainer with mixer tap. Electric hob, encased electric double oven, extractor hood. Tiling to splash backs. Tiled flooring. Space for appliances. External door to garden. Double glazed windows. Smooth ceiling with ample spot lighting.
First floor is home to three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
All three bedrooms are double rooms offering double glazed windows. Smooth ceilings.
Bathroom comprises white double ended bath fitted with hand held shower/mixer tap. Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Two obscure double glazed windows. Tiled flooring. Smooth ceiling.
Externally the property has a large predominately lawned rear garden with mature bordering. Large shaped patio seating area. Fencing to boundaries. Outbuilding. Outside lighting.
Plenty of driveway parking to front. View more View less
- £580,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Wanstead Park Road, Ilford, Essex IG1
- £590,000 4 bed property for sale Chester Road, Goodmayes, Ilford IG3
- £600,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Cavendish Gardens, Barking, Essex IG11
- £550,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Beccles Drive, Barking IG11
- £600,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Talbot Gardens, Ilford IG3
- £600,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Felbrigge Road, Seven Kings IG3
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Haslemere Road, Seven Kings, Essex IG3
- £550,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Ilfracombe Gardens, Romford RM6
- £550,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Primrose Avenue, Chadwell Heath, Romford RM6