- 4 bedrooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Kitchen / Dining Room w/
- Bi Folding Doors Across Rear
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Garden Office
- Walk to Shops, Schools & Stn.
Description Situated in one of Worcester Park's most sought after Cul de Sac's is this stunning, four double bedroom detached residence.
The property has been carefully renovated in recent years by its current owners and boasts a kitchen / dining room with maximum measurements of over 24 x 15ft and bi folding doors to the garden.
There are two further impressive reception rooms downstairs, each measuring in excess of 15 x 15ft.
Upstairs are four generously proportioned bedrooms including the Master bedroom with maximum measurements over over 18 x 13ft and a contemporary ensuite shower room. The family bathroom is also stylish and modern, in keeping with the rest of this highly desirable home.
The living accommodation flows beautifully from the indoors to the decked entertaining area outside the kitchen / dining room, whilst to the rear of the garden is a detached office space which could be utilised for a multitude of purposes.
Vendor suited, sole agents.
Grafton Close is situated in one of the more leafy parts of the area with ample parkland and sports facilities nearby, whilst within walking distance are Worcester Park railway station and multiple bus routes. The nearby A3 provides direct road access to central London as well as links to the M25.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hoppingwood Avenue, New Malden KT3
- £935,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Fairway, Raynes Park SW20
- £935,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Kingston Road, London SW20
- £935,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Orchard Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1
- £925,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Manor Drive, Worcester Park KT4
- £975,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Nelson Road, New Malden KT3
- £925,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lynton Road, New Malden KT3
- £925,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Penners Gardens, Surbiton KT6
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale West Barnes Lane, New Malden KT3