- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Detached House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Shower Room
- Large Garden
- Detached Garden Office
- Parking 4 to 5 Cars
Description Situated in an idyllic rural location in the popular village of Normandy with a large garden and a feeling of peace and tranquillity, this charming three double bedroom, three reception room detached family home offers the chance to be out in the countryside but is only a short drive away from the wonderful towns of Guildford and Farnham. It is also just over Â½ mile to Wanborough Station with its link to Guildford Mainline and London Waterloo for the commuter.
The front door leads to the entrance hall with stairs to the 1st floor. To the left you can access the Breakfast Room with its bay window, this room then leads onto the open-plan Kitchen with its own door to the east-facing rear garden. There is also a Utility Room and storage area adjoining the kitchen and a downstairs WC. To the right from the entrance hall you can make your way to the Sitting Room and Dining Room.
The bright and airy dual aspect Sitting Room has a double-window overlooking the front garden as well as french doors leading directly onto the rear garden. Coming off of the Sitting Room is the Dining Room with floor to ceiling windows over-looking the rear garden for added light.
The 1st floor landing has a window to the side. To the rear is the master bedroom with dual-aspect windows to the front and with far-reaching views over the rear garden and woodland beyond. Also on this floor there are two further good sized double bedrooms and the newly-fitted family shower and bathroom with window to the side.
One of the main features of this house is the delightful setting and grounds with a gravelled drive for four to five cars and lawn to the front. A side gate provides access to the rear with a large lawn and landscaped gardens, a sun-filled Patio area and pathways leading to the large garden shed and stunning powered garden office all providing a great degree of privacy and a sense of wanting to be outside as much as possible.
With significant refurbishment carried out over the last 2 years, this is a delightful family home that will provide many years of happiness to its new owners as it has for the current ones. View more View less
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pirbright, Surrey GU24
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Guildford Road, Pirbright, Woking, Surrey GU24
- £735,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ash Church Road, Ash, Surrey GU12
- £665,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Puttenham, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £700,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Scotland Farm Road, Ash Vale GU12
- £700,000 4 bed property for sale Farm Close, Holly Lane, Worplesdon, Guildford GU3
- £739,995 4 bed detached house for sale Willow Meadows, White Lane, Ash Green GU12
- £739,995 4 bed detached house for sale Warren Farm, White Lane, Ash Green, Aldershot GU12
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Heather Close, Ash Vale, Surrey GU12