- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Entrance hall, sitting room, downstairs cloakroom
- Large kitchen, dining room, family room
- Four double bedrooms (one en suite), family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Good sized family garden.
Description A deceptively spacious, charming four bedroom detached family home, just a momentsâ walk from the bustling village of Cranleigh. Walking distance of St Cuthbert Mayne School, Glebelands and Park Meade primary.
Steyning is a charming detached house, situated in a pleasant road, with off road parking for three cars. The property has been cleverly extended. It now affords spacious, bright rooms perfect for a family.
A good size entrance hall leads into a wonderful large kitchen breakfast room and a delightful sitting area overlooking the garden. This is a true entertaining area, ideal for gatherings. Bifold doors lead from the kitchen onto a patio area. A pretty sitting room, with an open fireplace is the perfect, peaceful area of the house.
The first floor has four excellent double bedrooms one with an en suite. The family bathroom is a very generous size. The rear garden is very peaceful with some mature shrubs. It offers a good degree of privacy. View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale New Park Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £749,950 4 bed property for sale "The Laurel" at Horsham Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Drive, Cranleigh GU6
- £760,000 4 bed detached house for sale Little Meadow, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Little Meadow, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Alford Road, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £764,995 4 bed detached house for sale Alfold Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Strathavon Close, Cranleigh GU6
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rowly Drive, Cranleigh GU6