2 bed bungalow for sale in Kimberley, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Large Garden
- Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- Rural location with Mature Garden
- Heated and Air Conditioned Workshop/Office
- Garage & Own Driveway for approx. 10 cars
- Room to extend the property and grounds STPP
Description Viewings will be taking place on Wednesday, 5th August 2020 from 4PM in 20 minute viewing slots - please contact to book your individual viewing time. The owner requests A speedy sale.
Gary Lintorn Estate Agents are extremely pleased to offer for sale this fabulous Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow which is located in Valley Lane, Culverstone, Meopham, Kent, DA13 in mature grounds backing onto farmers fields.
Comprising: Fitted Kitchen/Diner, Living room with fireplace, Conservatory overlooking the pretty gardens, Two Bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from Gas central heating, Double glazing, Detached garage with own driveway for approx. 10 cars and workshop/office/man cave (Perfect if you are looking to work from home ).
There is massive potential to extend on the property and grounds subject to the necessary planning permissions.
Access to the property is via the side/rear.
Kitchen/Diner 13'7 x 12'6 â Double glazed frosted door to front, double glazed window to front, range of fitted wall & base units with work tops, sink & drainer, built in oven, hob & extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset ceiling spotlights, double doors opening on to the living room
Bedroom 1 12 x 10 Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, oak flooring, radiator
Living Room 17'4 x 14'6 â Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory, double glazed window to side, brick feature fireplace with back boiler, oak flooring, radiator, beamed ceiling
Conservatory 15'7 x 9'5 â Double glazed door to front which opens on to the decked area, double glazed door to side
Lobby â Door to Bathroom and Bedroom 2
Bathroom â Double glazed frosted window to front, double glazed frosted window to side, white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low lev w.c, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling spotlights
External workshop â17' x 11' Heated and Air Conditioned workshop/office with adjoining 11' x 8' store room and toilet facility.
Garden - Extensive gardens to front, rear & sides backing on to farmers fields, septic tank, mature trees, flowers and fruit bushes.
Garage â 18'2 x 11'6 Double doors to front, Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, power & light, air conditioning unit.
Own Driveway to front for approx. 10 cars. Please note the driveway is on an incline. View more View less
- £400,000 2 bed cottage for sale Meopham Court, Wrotham Road, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wrotham Road, South Street, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £375,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cheyne Walk, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Old School Lane, West Malling ME19
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hawthorne Grove, Leybourne, West Malling, Kent ME19
- £435,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cheyne Walk, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £445,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Upper Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Churchside, Vigo, Gravesend DA13
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Evenden Road, Meopham, Gravesend DA13