- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Available from 1st Jul 2020
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Private garden
- Single garage
- Off road parking
- Private entrance door
- Separate kitchen
- Local ameneties
- Chain free
- Good connection routes
- EPC E
Description **Cash Purchase** **Investment Only**
Boydens are pleased to bring to the market this first floor maisonette in the ever popular Highwoods area of Colchester to the North of the Town.
The property benefits from private front door leading into entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor opening into a good sized lounge/dining space with window to rear and door leading to the kitchen. To the front there is an inner hall which separates the two bedrooms and bathroom from the main living quarters.
Highwoods is situated to the north of Colchester and is within easy reach of a Tesco Superstore, as well as bus routes into the town centre and North Station, which offers direct railway links to London's Liverpool Street Station; Ipswich and Norwich, and, by road, the A12 is easily accessible. The Highwoods Community Primary School and The Gilberd Secondary School are within one mile.
Entrance hall 18'4'' x 2'9'' (5.6m x 0.8m)
Accessed through UPVC front door, carpeted with stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 18'10'' x 13'7'' (5.7m x 4.1m)
'L' Shaped, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, velux window to front, electric oil heater, carpeted, textured ceiling, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 9'6'' x 7'6'' (2.9m x 2.3m)
uvpc double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted units with matching eye and base level units with laminate work surfaces, electric fan assisted oven with hob and extractor fan above, vinyl flooring.
Bathroom 8'11'' x 5'1'' (2.7m x 1.5m)
Panelled bath with electric shower over, close couple WC, pedestal style wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric heater, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 13'4'' x 8'1'' (4.1m x 2.5m)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, storage heater, carpeted and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9'10'' x 8'7'' (3m x 2.6m)
Velux window to front aspect, panel heater, carpet to flooring.
Garage 17'8'' x 8'9'' (5.4m x 2.7m)
With up and over door, electric socket and rear wooden window and door to rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with small patio area at far side. View more View less
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Mortimer Gardens, Colchester CO4
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Bloyes Mews, Colchester CO1
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Bloyes Mews, Clarendon Way, Colchester CO1
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Nunns Road, Colchester CO1
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Rotary Way, Colchester CO3
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Propelair Way, Colchester CO4
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Hesper Road, Colchester, Essex CO2
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Priory Court, Crouch Street, Colchester CO3
- £165,000 2 bed flat for sale Laing Road, Colchester CO4