4 bed detached house for sale in Excelsior Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Newly remodelled home
- Harbour views
- Cul-de-sac location
- Set over three floors
- Baden powell school catchment
- No forwarding chain
Description **A 4 bedroom contemporary style house** situated in an elevated position, **close to parkstone golf club** and within a very **quiet cul-de-sac** An attractive bright and spacious property set over 3 floors benefiting from generous family living accommodation that have been finished to high standard. **harbour views ** no forward chain**
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches stretching from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks with views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Ashley Cross Village, with its array of shops, ranging from coffee shops, art galleries to restaurants is within close proximity of the property. The Victoria green in the centre of the village offers various social events throughout the year and an area to relax and enjoy the village atmosphere. Bournemouth and Poole town centres are also within easy reach with a more diverse range of high street shops, entertainment and recreational facilities.
Located nearby is Whitecliff Park which is ideally located for Harbour Walks together with Poole Harbour with its water sports and boating activities.
Transport communications are excellent as the main line railway station at Parkstone provides services to Southampton and London. The start of the Wessex Way, (A338) is located approximately 2 miles away and offers access to the M27 motorway with London 1 hour 30 minutes commute. Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports are also nearby and there is a ferry terminus at Poole Harbour with services to the Channel Islands and mainland Europe.
A contemporary designed, recently refurbished and extended four bedroom detached family home situated on a superb elevated position in a sought after cul-de-sac within Lower Parkstone. The accommodation is set over three floors comprising open plan luxury kitchen dining room, lounge with log burner and access onto the rear garden, utility room, three bedrooms on the first floor (two with en-suite bathrooms) plus family bathroom, master suite on the top floor comprising a large walk-in-wardrobe, luxury en-suite bathroom and a large floor to ceiling apex window with Harbour views.
Externally the rear garden has been landscaped and due to the elevation it enjoys attractive tree top views. A large block paved driveway provides ample off road parking to the front of the property. View more View less
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Munster Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Birchwood Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £845,000 4 bed town house for sale Alum Chine, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lilliput Road, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tower Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £865,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lilliput, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £925,000 5 bed property for sale Rosemount Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4
- £849,950 4 bed detached house for sale Durlston Road, Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Blake Hill Crescent, Lilliput, Poole BH14