- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Character features
- Landscaped garden
- Sought after location
- Flexible accommodation
- Further extension potential stp
- Two en suites
- Downstairs bedroom & shower room
- Impressive rear garden
- No onward chain
Description *** please call the office to view the property virtually ***
Located a short walk from Crowthorne train station, local amenities and the popular East Berkshire golf course along one of the villages most sought after residential streets is this well presented and well-proportioned detached character residence boasting many of its original features.
On entering the home, the light entrance hall provides access to the three main receptions rooms with the front two room benefitting from the original bay windows. The kitchen/breakfast room is ideally located to the rear of the home overlooking to professionally landscaped, large and private rear garden. The kitchen also provides access to the utility room, cloakroom and conservatory to the rear which in turn is also accessed via the main living room complete feature fireplace. Accessed via the living room there is also an additional reception room which could be an ideal downstairs bedroom as it has an adjoining shower room and direct access to the rear garden. The perfect space for a relative, au pair or guest bedroom.
Upstairs, the accommodation consists of four double bedrooms with feature fire places and a family bathroom with the large master bedroom having its own en suite bathroom and second bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room.
Externally the property boasts a superb rear garden that has been beautifully landscaped to offer large patio areas, two ponds, a mixture of mature beds and lawn area as well as a recently constructed summer house with a lovely decking area positioned next to one of the gardens two ponds. To the front the in and out driveway offers off road parking for multiple vehicles and access to the attached garage.
This residence offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a well-proportioned family home as the property is located within catchment for the areas sought after local schools including Edgbarrow Secondary School and the nationally renowned Wellington College, sports centre and racquets club which is also only a short walk away.
Offered to the market with no onward chain complications, viewings of this superb property are highly recommended to really appreciate the homes ample character features and beautiful, private rear garden. View more View less
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chequers Lane, Eversley, Hook RG27
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Easthampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,125,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eversley Centre, Hook RG27
- £1,100,000 6 bed detached house for sale Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £1,190,000 5 bed detached house for sale Heathlands Road, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chandlers Lane, Yateley, Hampshire GU46
- £950,000 5 bed town house for sale Villiers Close, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41
- £1,150,000 6 bed detached house for sale 2 Crescent Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ellis Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45