- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Renovated and refurbished to A high specification finish
- Elevated position
- Detached garage and ample parking
- Close to national trust land and within half A mile of the village centre
- No onward chain
Description An attractive detached chalet style three/four bedroom home having been completely renovated and refurbished by the current owners, beautifully positioned less than half a mile to village shops.
* Entrance hall * Bay fronted sitting room * Archway to vaulted kitchen/dining room * Utility room * Ground floor bedroom * En-suite shower room * Two further double bedrooms * Family shower room * Stairs to first floor landing * Principal bedroom * En-suite bathroom * Ample off road parking * Detached garage * Close to village and National Trust land * No onward chain * EPC rating C
This stunning detached chalet three/four bedroom property has been re-modelled and renovated to an incredibly high standard by the current owners and is presented for sale with no forward chain. Sitting in elevated grounds the property is particularly convenient for the amenities of Storrington, which are less than half a mile away and National Trust land at the end of Woodpecker Lane.
The accommodation comprises door into entrance hall and straight ahead the bay fronted south facing sitting room can be found offering a fabulous elevated outlook across the garden. An archway leads through to the superb kitchen/dining area featuring a range of matching wall and base units with integrated appliances. There is a vaulted ceiling with additional windows to maximise the light. This double aspect room extends to the dining area where patio doors lead out to the south facing terrace. There is a separate utility room with door to outside. The whole of the ground floor benefits from underground heating.
To the left of the entrance hall the bedroom accommodation can be found. The main ground floor bedroom boasts a tiled modern en-suite with generous double walk-in shower. There are two further double bedrooms to the ground floor, one of which could be utilised as a study and these are serviced by a modernised family shower room. To the first floor is the stunning principal bedroom suite with a luxurious bathroom with double basins and vanity below, generous wet room style shower and free standing contemporary bath.
The property is approached via a gravel driveway with brick edging leading up to the property and providing parking and turning for several vehicles as well as access to the garage. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with an attractive array of mature trees, flowers and shrubs including rhododendrons. The Indian sandstone patio adjoins the south aspect providing an ideal spot for alfresco dining in the sunshine. Steps lead down to a further pathway and access round to the rear of the property. View more View less
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fryern Road, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Close To Village And Walks, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £699,950 5 bed detached house for sale Meiros Way, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cricketers Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £655,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nearing Completion! Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Georges Lane, Storrington RH20