- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,239 sq. ft
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Double through reception room
Description Full description A stone path leads from the pavement through the front garden of this charming Victorian mid terraced house. The property has the original layout on the ground floor, there are two separate reception rooms to the front, a few stairs lead down into a dining room with the galley kitchen to the rear of the house. The entrance corridor also has access to the basement, useful for storage; and a ground floor w/c, often lacking in these houses. Stairs from the entrance hall lead to a rear bedroom on the half landing and a family bathroom with walk-in shower. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms.
The house has a rear garden and also has not yet been extended across the back, which other houses in the area have seen the benefits of. Situated roughly halfway down Chatterton Road, the house enjoys relative peace and quiet whilst not being too far from transport links. Piccadilly, Victoria and Overground Lines are all within easy walking distance at Arsenal and Finsbury Park stations. We have found Chatterton Road extremely popular with young families due to its excellent access to Stoke Newington, Highbury and Finsbury Park.
Nearby Clissold Park offers fantastic green space and a really family friendly community. While Stoke Newington Church Street boasts a comprehensive array of boutiques and eateries. Nearby Ambler Road primary school is very popular and sought after, as is Gillespie Road - both of which are subject to increasingly small catchment areas. Finsbury Park transport hub is a well established centre for fantastic rail access in and out of North London.
This house has been in the family for many years and as such would benefit from modernisation, and gives the buyer a great opportunity to add value and really put their mark on a happy home. View more View less
- £1,175,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Courthope Road, London NW3
- £1,190,000 3 bed property for sale Harmood Street, London NW1
- £1,150,000 3 bed property for sale Yoakley Road, Stoke Newington, London N16
- £1,200,000 3 bed property for sale Maiden Place, London NW5
- £1,150,000 3 bed property for sale Keystone Crescent, King's Cross, London N1
- £1,200,000 3 bed property for sale Whitecross Street, Old Street, London EC1Y
- £1,125,000 3 bed property for sale Wellington Row, Bethnal Green, London E2
- £1,230,000 3 bed property for sale Hackeny Road, Shoredicth, London E2
- £1,250,000 3 bed property for sale House 2, Eden House N8