- 3 bedrooms
- Three Double Bedroom Home
- Moments From The Seafront & City Centre
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Private Roof Terrace From Master Bedroom
- South Facing Garden
- Sea Views
- No On Going Chain
Description Central | Sea | Views
Situated in the prestigious Brunswick Town Conservation area sits this fantastic three double bedroom family home, which is arranged over four floors.
Upon entering the property on the ground floor, you are met with a spacious and bright entrance hall which has lots of space for coats and shoes. Next, is the spacious living room which is well presented and is large enough to have either an office or dining space. Heading downstairs you will find a modern fitted shower room and the open plan kitchen/diner which has a mixture of high gloss white and wood effect units with a modern white stone worktop. Most appliances are integrated including; washing machine, Dishwasher oven and hob. As the rear of the property is a spacious dining area which has bright south facing double doors leading onto the private garden. The garden is south facing making it a sun trap and a perfect space to entertain in the summer months.
On the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms and a Jack & Jill family bathroom, which is great for guests. The second floor of the property is the master suite, which comprises of a good size double bedroom, contemporary tiled shower room and a private south facing roof terrace, providing the perfect space to unwind in the summer months.
Located on the Brighton and Hove border this bohemian location has numerous independent shops, cafe's and restaurants as well as The Old Market Theatre. Both central Hove & Brighton are within easy reach either along the seafront promenade or via Western Road.
Hove Seafront & lawns are just a 3 minute walk, Brighton railway station and Hove railway station are just a 15 minute walk. View more View less
- £700,000 3 bed property for sale Marmion Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Brangwyn Drive, Patcham, Brighton BN1
- £695,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Surrenden Park, Brighton BN1
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Kensington Place, Brighton BN1
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale King George Vi Drive, Hove BN3
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kemp Town Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Montefiore Road, Hove BN3
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Fallowfield Crescent, Hove BN3
- £700,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cross Street, Hove, East Sussex BN3