- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Well situated in a quiet cul de sac just off the rural village high street
- Spacious end of terrace family home
- Large living room approaching 25ft
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room
- Conservatory with ample garden views
- Courtyard style rear garden
- Garage in a nearby block
- Good sized family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Potential for slight modernisation
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This spacious end of terrace family home presents generous, light and airy family living accommodation, along with some potential for modernisation and personalisation. A generous entrance hall presents double doors leading into a large living room. Approaching 25ft, the living room offers plenty of space for entertaining, opening into the conservatory. The conservatory features ample views of the garden, with double glazed windows and door to the patio. A sociable, spacious kitchen/breakfast room also features, accessed from the hallway, along with a guest cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. Upstairs, three generous bedrooms present two generous doubles and a large single room. A good sized bathroom further serves the bedrooms.
The grounds A courtyard style rear garden benefits this property, offering a seating area and access to a garage in a block, located at the rear. To the front is an open lawned garden.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The property is right at the heart of the village centre, offering independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "An extremely rare oppportunity to purchase a spacious three bedroom family home in this excellent location, part of a quiet cul de sac just off the high street."
recent trustpilot review "Mark has from day one supported and guided us through the process of buying a home, with advice and information appropriate to our needs. Always available, always smiling and always willing to help with and explain any issues that have arisen. His knowledge and professional conduct was exemplary."
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: B View more View less
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harebell Close, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mallows Close, Fleet GU51
- £649,996 3 bed property for sale Hazeley Close, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cricket Green Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27