- 3 bedrooms
- Modern, three double bedroom town house from Berkeley Homes
- High specification with feature lighting and underfloor heating
- Double garage and landscaped garden
- Edenbrook location a short walk from the leisure centre and Calthorpe Park School
- Master suite across the first floor with a large balcony, dressing room and en suite
- Modern bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
- Large l-shaped living room with french doors
- Open plan kitchen/diner with bay window
- Well equipped, integrated kitchen with Alno units
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property Built by Berkeley Homes, this spacious family home features high quality finishes and technical enhancements with mood lighting, sensor controlled lighting and underfloor heating. Well-presented living accommodation is offered over three floors, with both an open plan kitchen/diner and a generous living room to the ground floor. In excess of 20ft in depth, the living room presents an ideal entertainment space, finished with wood flooring and offering French doors to the landscaped rear garden. The dining area features a large bay window, whilst the modern kitchen comprises sleek Alno units, polished work surfaces, plus integrated appliances with a dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer. A modern guest cloakroom further serves the ground floor, accessed from the entrance hall, along with stairs to the first floor, which presents a sizeable master suite. The large master bedroom features French doors onto a substantial, private pergola screened balcony area. A fitted, front aspect dressing room further features, along with an en suite bathroom including a separate, glass enclosed shower. On the second floor, two more contemporary double bedrooms both benefit from fitted wardrobes, whilst served by a modern family bathroom.
The grounds Well positioned within a residential cul de sac, low maintenance grounds surround the property. To the side of the home, a pedestrian gate provides direct access to the rear garden, whilst a double garage offers parking, power and light, along with plenty of space for utilities and overhead storage. The rear garden is landscaped with paved patio areas, presenting space for outdoor seating and al fresco dining.
Location The 82 acre Edenbrook Country Park is nearby, featuring meadowlands, woodland and wetlands, threaded with cycle and footpaths, boardwalks, plus a picnic area. The refurbished leisure centre and reputable Calthorpe Park School are roughly a 5 minute walk away. Located along the fringes of the popular commuter town of Fleet; connecting to the M3 and home to the North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping precinct, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Vendor comments "When I purchased this property, I found the open, abundant light and stylish, hassle-free living was very attractive; in particular, the spacious bedrooms and the entire master suite across the middle floor, comprising a very large master bedroom and large en suite with bath, dressing room and large balcony; these points were what 'sold' the house to me."
agent's comments "This luxurious family home offers a desirable, convenient location, with the added benefit of no onward chain complications."
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: C View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Starling Way, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cricket Green, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Oakland Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £499,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Whitehall, Odiham, Hook RG29
- £515,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Willows, Fleet GU51
- £485,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Spring Woods, Fleet GU52
- £485,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Greenways, Fleet, Hampshire GU52