- 4 bedrooms
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- Two En-suite Bathrooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Close to Schools
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Description A four bedroom detached family home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac on the popular Elvetham Heath development.
Accommodation comprises; kitchen/breakfast room, living room, dining room, study, cloakroom to the ground floor. With four double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. In addition the master bedroom and bedroom two also benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
Externally the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mixed stock and shrub borders and a patio area accessed via the kitchen and dining room.
To the front is driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a detached double garage with up and over doors.
Elvetham Heath is a development with a wealth of amenities including a supermarket, primary school, church and public house. Various activities and facilities are enjoyed by the local community including a football pitch, cycling and running clubs.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services.
From the Fleet office of McCarthy Holden turn left into Church Road and at the T Junction turn left onto Elvetham Road. At the roundabout take the third exit and at the next roundabout turn right onto Elvetham Heath. At the next roundabout turn left and go straight ahead at the next roundabout. Follow the road for approximately 250 yards and at the next roundabout go straight ahead. Take the third exit at the next roundabout and follow the road for approximately 100 yards and upon reaching the top of the hill turn left into Ramsdell Road and follow the road around to the right and the property can be found on the right hand side. View more View less
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Farnborough, Hampshire, . GU14
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elvetham Crescent, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodcote Green, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elms Road, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Garnet Field, Yateley, Hampshire GU46