- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Harrisons Residential are thrilled to offer to the market this fantastic family home located in the most popular broadview avenue, Rainham which is located within a ten minute walk of rainham town centre and train station.
Not enough words can describe the feeling this property gives in terms of internal and external space, attention to detail and quality of finish and if this is the sort of property you are looking for in an ideal residential area you simply must view!
A "forever home" this property surely could be and as such provides everything you could be looking for, including a very large open plan living area, modern "Country Cottage" style kitchen/breakfast room, imposing entrance hall and gallery landing, not to mention the 2 bathrooms, downstairs WC, utility room and study/snug, while externally there is parking for several cars to the front, large garage and south facing rear garden.
Curb appeal this property has in abundance and is sure not to disappoint, so call us today to book that viewing!
EPC Rating "B"
Entrance Hall (4.75m x 4.30m (15'7" x 14'1"))
Hardwood entrance door, stair case to first floor, double glazed sash window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed sash window to side, white suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Study/Snug (3.65m max x 2.95m (11'11" max x 9'8"))
Double glazed sash window to front and side, radiator.
Open Plan Living/Sitting Room (7.55m max x 7.41m (24'9" max x 24'3"))
3 double glazed sash windows to side, 3 radiators, brick built double sided fireplace with inset wood burner and hearthstone. Open to :
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (7.41m x 2.97m (24'3" x 9'8"))
2 double glazed "Lantern" skylights, double glazed window to rear and double glazed bi-folding doors to rear garden. "Country Cottage" style fitted kitchen with base and eye level units with granite worktops and Butler style sink unit. Space for Range cooker. Radiator.
Built in storage and shelving. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to garage
Built in storage. Frosted double glazed sash window to side.
Master Bedroom (7.42m x 3.92m (24'4" x 12'10"))
3 double glazed sash windows to rear, 2 radiators, door to :
En Suite Shower Room
Frosted double glazed sash window to side. Suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (4.72m x 3.23m max (15'6" x 10'7" max))
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (4.53m x 2.47m (14'10" x 8'1"))
2 double glazed sash windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom 4 (3.68m x 2.37m (12'0" x 7'9"))
Frosted double glazed sash window to side.
Family Bathroom (3.23m x 2.43m (10'7" x 7'11"))
Frosted double glazed sash window to side. Luxury bathroom suite comprising claw foot roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, high flush WC and walk in double shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail.
Approx 90 in depth of a south facing aspect. Paved patio area. Large lawn area. Side pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries.
Summerhouse with power and light.
Garage (8.09m x 2.92m (26'6" x 9'6"))
Electric roller door to front, bi folding double glazed doors to rear for access to the garden.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars. Lawn area to front with attractive railings.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Harrisons Residential recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of Â£150 plus VAT per transaction. View more View less
- £795,000 4 bed property for sale Blacksmith Court, Bredhurst ME7
- £795,000 5 bed detached house for sale Houghton Avenue, Hempstead, Gillingham ME7
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Berengrave Lane, Rainham, Gillingham ME8
- £700,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Mill Lane, Hartlip, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9
- £895,000 5 bed property for sale Blacksmith Court, Bredhurst, Bredhurst ME7
- £715,000 5 bed detached house for sale Plot 26, Darland View, Hempstead, Kent ME7
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Edwin Road, Rainham, Gillingham ME8
- £725,000 5 bed property for sale Wigmore Road, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent ME8
- £880,000 4 bed equestrian property for sale Cowstead Road, Stockbury, Sittingbourne ME9