- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Immaculate family home
- Short walk to station & village
- Sought after private road
- Master bedroom suite
- Guest bedroom suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Excellent local schools, both state & private
- Landscaped garden
- Superb garden studio
Description This spacious, family home is located in one of East Horsleyâs premier private roads and will be popular with buyers seeking a short walk to Horsley station and the village centre with all the amenities it has to offer. The house It is presented in excellent order throughout offering an ideal mix of traditional character and contemporary living and is ideal for those wanting to move in and get on with their lives.
From the covered porch the traditional oak front door leads you into the spacious reception hall with access to the four reception rooms providing both informal and formal living areas. These rooms include a wonderful principle drawing room with bi-fold doors to the rear, dual aspect study, family room and dining room which has direct access to the kitchen/breakfast room.
The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with an excellent range of appliances including a dishwasher, wine fridge, gas hob, two ovens, a microwave and a coffee machine, all complemented by a central island, ceramic tiled flooring and double doors to the rear patio and garden. The utility room to the side has access to both the outside and the attached garage.
Upstairs the spacious landing leads to the four double bedrooms, two of which have generous en- suite shower rooms, with the other two bedrooms being serviced by the family bathroom.
Outside there is an Indian sandstone terrace with a wonderful raised, covered gazebo, ideal for al fresco dining. The large lawned area leads to the garden studio set to the rear, with heating, plumbing, cat 6 wiring, lighting, a cloakroom, kitchenette area and steam room to one side. It is currently used as a games room but could also be a home office, therapy room etc. To the front there is ample additional parking for numerous cars, screened from the road by high hedging. High Park Avenue is ideally situated with easy access to Ridings Wood and Effingham Common and is just a short walk to Horsley Tennis and Cricket Club. View more View less
- £1,750,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Highlands, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Guildford Road, Effingham, Surrey KT24.
- £1,750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Guildford Road, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Long Reach, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Outdowns, Effingham KT24
- £1,875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Park Corner Drive, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Silkmore Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Keswick Road, Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT23
- £1,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24