3 bed detached house for sale in Glanville Way, Epsom KT19
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Fine example of a rare three bed detached home
- Highly sought after historic & tranquil noble park
- Beautifully presented, high specification finish
- Double length reception & working fire place
- Sleek contemporary kitchen/diner - aeg appliances
- Elegant family bathroom and ground floor wc
- Luxury master bedroom with en-suite
- Landscaped private garden
- Garage and off street parking
- Easy access to epsom & amenites by train and bus
Description Rarely available is this beautifully presented three bedroom double fronted detached family home with garage and off street parking. Having just undergone refurbishment and being one of the few detached three bed houses on the exclusive Noble Park Development means you benefit from the exclusivity of high specification and luxury fixtures and fittings of the Exclusive homes. Enviably positioned opposite communal gardens, this is certainly one not to be missed!
Internally this beautiful home provides extensive, light and spacious accommodation with elegant interiors throughout. Features include a double length dual aspect reception and contemporary integrated kitchen/breakfast room, both of which open onto the newly landscaped garden, perfect for Al fresco dining.
Accommodation comprises a wide entrance hallway with access to the downstairs guest cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious double length dual aspect reception room with attractive square bay window to front, beautiful working fireplace and double doors to the rear onto the garden. The separate kitchen/diner comprises a sleek range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces and breakfast bar area, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob and integrated aeg appliances.
A generous dining area enjoys views out to the delightful landscaped garden. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms, with stylish en-suite to the master, plus an elegantly tiled family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
There is additional scope for a loft extension subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
Viewings of this stunning family home are highly recommended.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
Located within the stunning setting of the highly sought after Noble Park Development, inspiring setting with garden squares, play area, majestic trees threading between the residential area and all set around the Grade II listed restored Water Tower, its truly a wonderful place to bring up a family and for you and your visitors to enjoy the natural tranquillity of your surroundings.
Located close to affluent Epsom with commuter links to London, Sutton and Guildford frequent and fast from Epsom and Ewell West. Close distance to both the A3 and A24. The development is served by a bus route into town and pleasant well - lit pedestrian and cycle links joining Noble Park to the Town and Station. Epsom Common and Horton Country Park also close by and the area is well served by good local schools.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maidenshaw Road, Epsom KT19
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Murreys, Ashtead KT21
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ottways Avenue, Ashtead KT21
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brook Road, Surbiton KT6
- £650,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Station Road, Claygate KT10
- £665,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Albert Road, Epsom KT17
- £635,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Timbercroft, Epsom KT19
- £675,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale West Hill, Epsom KT19
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manor Green Road, Epsom KT19