- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Location Location Location
- Outstanding Schooling Nearby
- Local Bear Flat Amenities
- Walking Distance to Bath Spa Railway Station
- Lyncombe Vale & Two Tunnels on your Doorstep
- Gated Entrance with Plenty of Parking & Garage
- Attractive Gardens Front & Rear
- Outbuilding with a Variety of Uses
- Ideal Family Home
Description Greenway Lane is a Prime Location on the South Side of Bath. Excellent Schooling, Bear Flat Amenities, Lyncombe Vale and the Two Tunnels Cycle Path are on your Doorstep. Walking Distance to the City Centre. Lovely Plot with Plenty of Outdoor Space and Parking.
Norbury has a lovely bath stone frontage to Greenway Lane. The private driveway takes you past the pretty front garden to the parking area. Parking is in abundance for several cars and offers a generous garage.
The curtilage is very private with scope to modify the garage or outbuilding to a variety of uses subject to permissions.
The outside space is generous in proportions with a lawned garden to the front and terrace to the rear ideal for entertaining.
As you enter the property, you will notice a welcoming light airy entrance hall leading to the reception rooms, kitchen and downstairs WC.
Overlooking the front garden there is a full width reception space with a sitting area and a dining area which is bay fronted. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and worktop space with direct access to the rear garden.
First floor accommodation includes three double bedroom with plenty of storage and very pleasant views to the front. The landing is generously proportioned allowing space for an office area. The family bathroom is well equipped with large separate shower enclosure and a great bath tub.
Located in desirable Greenway Lane, this lovely family home is presented very nicely indeed and offers spacious accommodation in a generous plot.
Appealing to families looking for a prime location yet only minutes walk from local amenities, Lyncombe Vale, the Two Tunnels Cycle Path and Alexandra Park. Bath Spa Railway Station and the City Centre are within walking distance.
A short walk takes you to the diverse range of amenities in Bear Flat including supermarket, delicatessen, cafÃ©, Majestic Wine, The Bear Pub and Michelin rated Menu Gordon Jones.
Nearby schooling is excellent with Beechen Cliff School, The Paragon School, Prior Park, Ralph Allen and Hayesfield. Primary schooling is catered for by Widcombe and Moorlands. For younger children Bear Flat offers its own Pre School.
The City Of Bath
The World Heritage City of Bath provides excellent cultural and leisure amenities including many fine restaurants, an excellent range of shops, museums, art galleries and theatres.
The Two Tunnels Sustrans cycle path follows a disused railway, creating an almost level and direct route for cyclists through beautiful countryside. The entrance is just down the road.
Bloomfield and Bear Flat have the major benefit of regular public services into the city centre although the centre is within walking distance. The central bus station is close to the main line Bath Spa station with high speed links to London Paddington (90 minutes approximately), the West Country and Bristol Temple Meads.
Bristol International Airport is approximately 45 minutes by car.
The M4 junction 18 is approximately 15 miles to the north. View more View less
- £775,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Stothert Avenue, Bath BA2
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Percy Terrace, Bath, Somerset BA2
- £750,000 4 bed property for sale Percy Terrace, Bath BA2
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Weston Lane, Bath BA1
- £840,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Belgrave Road, Bath BA1
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ensleigh Avenue, Lansdown, Bath BA1
- £799,950 4 bed country house for sale Pipehouse, Freshford, Bath, Somerset BA2
- £700,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Gloucester Street, Bath BA1
- £700,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lower Camden Place, Bath BA1