- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Pretty period bungalow in a private road location
- Under 1 mile to East Horsley village and station
- Development potential (STPP)
- Double length garage
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Feature fireplace with gas fired stove in the Sitting Room
- Easy access to Effingham Common
- Beautiful mature gardens
Description This superb bungalow dating from the 1930's benefits from a private corner plot giving it an open outlook at the front and a large secluded garden at the rear. It is situated on a pretty private road with a pleasant variety of housing stock and with easy access onto Effingham Common. The interior is extremely well presented with some lovely high ceilings, plenty of original beams and some exposed brick walls and has a logical layout with flexible accommodation.
The attractive entrance hallway opens up with a feature vaulted ceilinged dining area to the side and a view through to the large kitchen/breakfast room on the rear, and continues on through to the Sitting room and bedroom accommodation.
The kitchen area has a great view across the rear garden and is fully fitted with a generous amount of white wall mounted storage cupboards together with a dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and a large range cooker providing the focal point. At the end, there is a Utility area with a fitted washing machine and tumble drier. From here there is a useful second door to the front driveway and internal access to the garage
The bedroom accommodation comprises of three good sized doubles, all with fitted furniture and each with their own en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom Three is currently in use as a study and has the Jack & Jill bathroom which doubles up as a downstairs cloakroom for visitors. The main reception is light and spacious enhanced by the addition of a large conservatory on the rear offering 360 degrees views of the garden. The Sitting room area has a pleasant traditional feel with the original ceiling beams throughout and an attractive brick surround fireplace housing a gas fired stove. The charming feel and character features of The Croft together with its simply stunning gardens makes this a rather unique bungalow and therefore a very sought after prospect in the village. View more View less
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pendenza, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £875,000 3 bed detached house for sale Keswick Road, Bookham KT23
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Old Lane, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £850,000 3 bed detached house for sale East Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £960,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Old Rectory, Rectory Lane, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23.
- £845,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ranmore Common, Dorking RH5
- £835,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lower Road, Bookham KT23
- £825,000 3 bed property for sale Ockham Road North, Ockham, Woking GU23