4 bed detached house for sale in West Mead, East Preston, West Sussex BN16
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Entrance Hall, Superb Sitting Room, Triple aspect Conservatory, Dining Room
- Beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Bedroom 4 with Shower Room
- Triple aspect Bedroom 1 with En-suite Shower Room
- 2 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Galleried Study
- Beautiful front and rear gardens - The secluded plot extends to just over a quarter of an acre
- Timber Home Office/Studio
- Garage, Driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Approximately 400 metres to the beach
Description A beautifully presented and spacious 4 bedroom detached property situated on a mature plot of just over a quarter of an acre, on the popular Willowhayne Private Estate, just 400 metres from the beach.
The well planned and versatile accommodation was subject to considerable improvement in recent years and comprises Entrance Hall, superb Sitting Room with impressive vaulted ceiling opening through to triple aspect Conservatory overlooking the garden and a Dining Room with rear aspect. There is a beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of German Nobilia units incorporating quartz worktops, built-in appliances including four ring gas hob, electric oven with warming drawer, microwave, dishwasher and wine cooler. There is a separate Utility Room with matching units including Minerva worktops and space and plumbing for appliances. Double aspect Bedroom 4/Study with a range of wardrobe cupboards and a Shower Room.
To the first floor the Master Bedroom is a bright triple aspect room featuring a range of built-in wardrobe cupboards with central dressing table, En-suite Shower Room, two further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. There is a galleried Study with an open aspect overlooking the Sitting Room fitted with a range of bookshelves.
Outside a five-bar gate leads into the gravelled driveway with adjoining lawn with raised flower beds with hydrangeas, lavender, pear trees etc. Just off the Conservatory is a paved terrace leading to lawn with shaped flower beds, pear trees, quince tree and further mature trees and shrubs, all enclosed by fencing. Timber Home Office/Studio with covered decking area, power and light. A gate leads to the driveway and there is side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been beautifully laid out by the current owners and offers a high degree of privacy. A paved terrace leads to an extensive lawn area with well stocked flower borders, large central shaped rose bed, hydrangeas, two apple trees (one cooking), two plum and one fig tree, soft fruits including gooseberries and raspberries. Two timber garden sheds and a summerhouse/workshop with decked area. There is a Garage with electronically operated roller door. The secluded plot extends to just over a quarter of an acre. View more View less
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Marine Drive, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Letchworth Close, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
- £850,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Florida Close, Ferring, West Sussex BN12