3 bed flat for sale in Watergate, 22 Nairn Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- 3 bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Electric entrance gates
- High quality kitchen and bathrooms
- Delightful location close to sea front and amenities
- South/west facing sun patio
- Lift to Secure underground parking area
Description Spacious and beautifully presented ground floor apartment
The intrinsic desirability of this location is further enhanced by excellent road, rail and air communications.
Mainline rail services operate from Bournemouth Station, offering direct South West Trains service to London Waterloo from 1 hour 48 minutes.
There is comprehensive shopping at the local town centres of Poole, Bournemouth and further afield at Southampton and Salisbury.
Good local schools are numerous and include Canford School, Bournemouth and Poole Grammar schools, Bournemouth Collegiate, Talbot Heath and Park School.
Championship golf is available at Parkstone Golf Course and other local highly regarded clubs at Ferndown and Broadstone.
Along the picturesque shoreline of nearby Poole Harbour are a large number of marinas with sailing and wind/kite surfing facilities.
Theatres are available at the Poole Lighthouse Theatre, The Pavilion in Bournemouth, The Playhouse Salisbury and the Mayflower in Southampton.
Canford Cliffs beach 0.5 mile
Poole Harbour 0.5 mile
Sandbanks 0.75 mile
Canford Cliffs shops 0.75 mile
Poole town centre 3 miles
Bournemouth town centre 3.5 miles
Bournemouth Airport 11 miles
London 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All times and distances are approximate
Watergate is a small exclusive three storey block of only six spacious apartments that are set well back from the road in secluded well maintained grounds. The development is located in a quiet and much sought after road convenient for the award winning beaches the area is famous for and the local amenities at Canford Cliffs Village.
The block is approached through electric gates with a video entry phone and a long sweeping driveway accessing visitors parking and the secure underground garage area.
The spacious entrance hall has both a cloaks cupboard and an airing cupboard, double doors lead to a large sitting room with a feature fire place and patio doors accesses the south/west facing sun patio. A dining room also has access to the patio and is located off the sitting room. The kitchen/breakfast room has been fitted in recent years with integral appliances.
There are three double bedrooms and three well-appointed bathrooms, two of which are en suite.
A passenger lift leads down to the secure underground parking area where two parking spaces are conveyed with the apartment.
Nb Photographs taken March 2020 and May 2020
Square Footage: 1606 sq ft View more View less
- £795,000 3 bed flat for sale Durrant Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £795,000 3 bed flat for sale Latimer Court, 22 Tower Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13
- £850,000 3 bed flat for sale Martello Park, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- £850,000 3 bed flat for sale Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £775,000 3 bed flat for sale Balcombe Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13
- £735,000 3 bed flat for sale Salterns Way, Lilliput, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £725,000 3 bed flat for sale Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13