- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 1644 Sq Ft of space
- Four double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 27ft living/dining room
- Two ensuite shower rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Private driveway
- Fully enclosed South/Easterly garden
Description Located within the highly desirable Livingstone Park less than a mile from Epsom railway station and town centre, this attractive and deceptively spacious modern family home benefits from flexible and bright accommodation laid out over three floors with over 1640 Sq Ft of space.
The property has been cleverly extended by the previous owners to maximise the ground floor accommodation, coupled with a sympathetic conversion of the garage space it provides an impressive ground floor footprint that really caters for a modern family's day to day living requirements.
The generous accommodation continues on the first and second floors with well balanced layout that boasts four genuine double bedrooms, two ensuite shower rooms, family bathroom and an abundance of storage. The property is set within a small cull de sac that is within meters from the surrounding parkland and provides easy access to Horton Country Park, David Lloyd leisure centre and is within the catchment of Southfield Park primary school.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Meadowview Road, West Ewell KT19
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Epsom Road, Ewell, Epsom KT17
- £649,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Epsom Road, Ewell Village KT17
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Somerset Avenue, Hook KT9
- £649,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Close, Epsom, Surrey. KT17
- £645,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Stephens Avenue, Ashtead KT21
- £655,000 4 bed detached house for sale High Beeches, Banstead SM7
- £659,950 4 bed detached house for sale London Road, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £635,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Horton Crescent, Epsom, Surrey KT19