- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Walking distance to transport links
- Close to local amenities
- Residents car park
- Total floor area 66mÂ²= 710ftÂ² (guidance only)
Description Two double bedroom split level maisonette located on the first floor of a purpose built flat situated in a quiet residential street close to excellent transport links. The property briefly comprises fitted kitchen, sitting room with balcony, two double bedrooms with built in storage and bathroom with white suite.
While it's easy to hop on the train or DLR at Lewisham station to explore the rest of London, there's plenty in the town itself. There's an indoor shopping centre and a daily street market, a surprising amount of green space and restaurants serving world cuisine.
Families can choose from a wide selection of state primary and secondary schools, as well as some respected independent options. Blackheath is Lewisham's close neighbour, with fine dining, boutique shops and bustling bars.
Lease Term: Tbc*
Service Charge: Tbc*
Ground Rent: Tbc*
(*to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
Local Authority: London Borough of Lewisham
Council tax: Band B (1,281 pa)
Entrance door, laminated wood floor, stairs.
Reception Room (15' 8" x 13' 9" (4.78m x 4.2m))
Double glazed window and double glazed door to balcony, laminated wood floor, radiator.
Kitchen (9' 6" x 9' 6" (2.9m x 2.9m))
Double glazed window to front, range of wall and base, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan, tiled splash back and laminated wood floor, wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom 1 (15' 8" x 8' 10" (4.78m x 2.7m))
Two double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobe, fully fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (11' 2" x 9' 6" (3.4m x 2.9m))
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, fully fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom (7' 3" x 5' 11" (2.2m x 1.8m))
Double glazed window to front, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash back and vinyl floor.
Balcony View more View less
- £310,000 2 bed flat for sale Northbrook Road, London SE13
- £310,000 2 bed flat for sale Britton Close, London SE6
- £310,000 2 bed flat for sale Edith Cavell Way, London SE18
- £309,950 2 bed flat for sale Westmount Road, Eltham SE9
- £309,950 2 bed flat for sale Peckham Rye, London SE15
- £305,000 2 bed flat for sale Eastdown Park, London SE13
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Brook Square, Woolwich SE18
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Brook Square, Shooters Hill SE18
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Brook Square, London SE18