4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Willow Tree Place, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Entrance hall
- Sitting Room
- Refitted kitchen
- Lounge/dining room
- Master bedroom with refitted en-suite bathroom
- Two further first floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Second floor bedroom with en suite shower room
- Driveway parking
- Secluded rear Garden
Description The property is situated in a semi-rural location around a wonderful pond setting and conveniently located close to Chalfont St Peter village.
On the ground floor, the entrance hall leads to a front aspect sitting room, cloakroom, and kitchen. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of grey shaker style base and eye level units with granite work surfaces over. The kitchen leads to a fabulous lounge/dining room which overlooks the rear garden. This space is the main hub of the house and offers light and spacious living with double aspect windows and French doors leading onto the rear garden.
On the first floor, the light and airy master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and a refitted en suite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms on this floor, with bedroom 3 having built-in wardrobes and its own access the family bathroom.
On the second floor a wonderful fourth bedroom can be found with eaves storage and an en suite shower room.
Chalfont St Peter village 1.1 miles, Gerrards Cross station 1.8 miles (London Marylebone 18 minutes *fast train), M40 (Junction 1) 7.3 miles, Heathrow T5 13.6 miles, Central London approx. 22 miles.
Chalfont St Peter is a desirable village with a good selection of day-to-day amenities including supermarkets, independent stores, public houses, a health centre and leisure centre. Nearby Gerrards Cross offers a wider range of shopping facilities, including M&S Food, Waitrose and Tesco, as well as a host of independent stores and restaurants, public houses, an Everyman cinema, community library and superb Chiltern Rail link to London Marylebone. Ideal for the commuter, the motorway network can be accessed at Junction 1 M40 (Denham), linking to the M25, M1, M4, and Heathrow/Gatwick airports. The immediate area is renowned for its excellent range of state schooling for boys and girls, including Chalfont St. Peter Infant School, Chalfont St. Peter C of E Academy, the Chalfonts Community College and Dr. Challonerâs High School. Independent schools include St. Maryâs, Thorpe House, Gayhurst and Maltmans Green.
To the front of the property is a brick paviour driveway offering parking for 2-3 cars and overlooking the wonderful pond setting.
To the rear of the property the secluded garden is laid mainly to lawn and bordered with panel fencing and mature hedging. There is a lovely patio area, ideal for outside entertaining and to the rear of the garden there a useful summerhouse. View more View less
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Upper Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £745,000 4 bed detached house for sale Denham Walk, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Deanacre Close, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £750,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Back Lane, Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire HP8
- £695,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Lambscroft Way, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Upper Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Broken Gate Lane, Denham, Bucks UB9
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lower Road, Denham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Broken Gate Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9