- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Private South Facing Roof Terrace
- High Ceilings
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- In the Catchment of Highly Rated Schools
- Walking Distance to World Famus Broadway Market and Regent's Canal
- Close to Victoria and Haggerston Parks
- Close to Bethnal Green (Central Line), Cambridge Heath (Overground) and Hoxton (Est London Line)
Description Yopa is proud to market this charming, 2 bedroom maisonette apartment split over two floors and benefits from an incredible south-facing roof terrace in a prime location, perfect for first-time buyers or buy-to-let investment.
Recently refurbished to the highest standard, the property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, spacious separated living room with 10 ft tall high ceilings and beautiful sash windows opening to a private roof terrace, fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and a family bathroom. The entrance is served by a long hallway ideal for multiple bike or other storage.
Set in a creative and dynamic residential area with a real sense of community, this property is in walking distance of Bethnal Green tube for Central Line, Cambridge Heath Overground and Hoxton East London Line. You will be only one station away to forthcoming Crossrail network for easy access to the West End and Heathrow Airport under 40 minutes. A Santander Cycle docking station is located within 30 seconds walk and the area is served by Uber Jump bikes.
Hackney Road has undergone a transformation in recent years with a vibrant food, drink and cultural scene developing. The world renowned Mama Shelter hotel opened in 2019 to compliment local treasures Morito, Sagre & Wilde, The Marksman and many more.
Broadway Market and Columbia Road are on your doorstep with Haggerston Park, Regent's Canal, Victoria Park and many more attractions within a few minutes walking distance. Shoreditch High St, Hoxton, Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane are also within a short walk.
With excellent connection routes to all over London, offering plenty of rental opportunities to landlords. This property is available to view by-appointment-only. View more View less
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Queensbridge Road, London E8
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Bridport Place, Hackney N1
- £659,995 2 bed flat for sale City Quarter, Time Square, Aldgate, Tower Hill, London E1
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale 48 Petherton Road, Highbury N5
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Narrow Street, London E14
- £659,995 2 bed flat for sale Iceland Wharf, Plough Way, London SE16
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Rectangular Tower, City North, Finsbury Park N4
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Rectangular Building, City North, Finsbury Park, London N4
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale City North, Finsbury Park N4