- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Available from 27th May 2020
- Edwardian period house
- Four double bedrooms
- South facing garden
- Off street parking
- Period features throughout
- Sought after location
- Potential to extend STPP
Description A beautifully appointed period family home full of character and charm, situated in a sought after location and on the boarders of the prestigious St. Stephens area. This impressive red brick Edwardian property features two reception rooms, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a mature south facing garden and the rare bonus of a cellar.
The period features are evident from you moment you enter, the high ceilings and the original black and white geometric floor tiles lead you through to the spacious double reception room that also leads out onto the garden. The large bay sash windows flood this space with an abundance of natural light and showcases an original fireplace which is complimented by the period detailing found throughout the house.
The fully integrated modern kitchen is perfect for family life, with ample space for a breakfast table and generous amounts of cupboard space. The double doors lead out onto a private south facing garden which can also be accessed from the rear via a secure gate.
The layout of the upper floors is truly unique and has been thoughtfully designed to incorporate sunlight throughout the property, giving a true sense of airiness and space. The first floor consists of three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a further bedroom found on the top floor along with additional eaves storage.
Located in this desirable family area, surrounded by reputable local schools such as Notting Hill & Ealing High School, St Benedictâs and Drayton Manor High. It is also within walking distance to West Ealing Station which will benefit from future Crossrail and Waitrose, for your weekly shop. View more View less
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Highland Avenue, Hanwell, London W7
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Westfields Road, Acton W3
- £1,150,000 4 bed property for sale Stuart Road, London W3
- £1,195,000 4 bed property for sale Ashbourne Close, Ealing, London W5
- £1,195,000 4 bed property for sale Hillcrest Road, Acton Hill, London W3
- £1,200,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cawdor Crescent, Hanwell W7
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Evelyn Grove, Ealing, London W5
- £1,200,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Phillimore Gardens, London W3
- £1,099,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Whitehall Gardens, London W3