5 bed terraced house for sale in Cautley Avenue, London SW4
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Chain Free
- 5 bedrooms
Description A beautifully presented home located moments from the Clapham Common, and is in the heart of the popular Abbeville Village.
This grand house offers excellent living and entertaining space. Being one of the few natural three story houses in the area, it benefits from fantastic proportions throughout.
As you enter the property, you are welcomed with a hallway retaining original period features. As you enter into the double reception room, there is a lot of light which shines through all the way through to the kitchen.
The Kitchen has been fully extended in to the side return, and offers plenty of storage and surface areas. French doors lead from here to the pretty paved and private garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom and a cellar providing useful storage and is found off the hall. Upstairs are 5 well-proportioned double bedrooms, a shower room and a huge family bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and separate shower. There is a dedicated laundry room with plenty of drying space and a loft providing further storage. Potential to reconfigure the top floor to create 6 bedrooms is possible also.
Cautley Avenue is a pretty tree-lined street running between Clapham Common Southside and Klea Avenue. The house is situated conveniently in the heart of the Abbeville Village with all its local shops, restaurants and supermarkets are also found close at hand at Clapham South. You can enjoy the verdant green spaces of the common and will find yourself to be well connected with a great choice of transport links locally. All within a miles radius you can find Clapham South underground (Northern line, Zone 2,0.3miles), Clapham Common Underground (Northern Line, Zone 2,0.6miles) and Clapham High Street Station (1.0mile). Access to Clapham Junction can be accessed via a walk through the common, or a short bus ride away. A range of buses can take you to central London and Sloane Square.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. View more View less
- £1,650,000 5 bed property for sale Clapham Road, London SW9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrow Road, London SW16
- £1,695,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Stephen Place, London SW4
- £1,695,999 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Eatonville Road, London SW17
- £1,595,000 5 bed property for sale Culmstock Road, Between The Commons, London SW11
- £1,700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Elsynge Road Wandsworth, London SW18
- £1,700,000 5 bed property for sale South Lambeth Road SW8, Vauxhall, London,
- £1,695,000 5 bed property for sale Kenilworth Avenue, Wimbledon SW19
- £1,600,000 5 bed property for sale Stephendale Road, Fulham, London SW6