- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Deceptively spacious double bedroom first floor maisonette
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Southerly backing aspect with leafy views from large living area
- Own front garden and ample parking facilities
- Approximately 108 years unexpired lease
Deceptively spacious double bedroom first floor maisonette, modern fitted kitchen, attractive three piece white bathroom suite, southerly backing aspect with leafy views from large living area, gas radiator central heating (untested), extensive double glazing, front garden, ample parking facilities
prepare to be impressed! This deceptively spacious 1 double bedroom first floor maisonette has been much loved by the current owners and offers surprisingly sizeable accommodation to rival that of many 2 bedroom flats in the area! Boasting a modern fitted kitchen and attractive three piece white bathroom suite (which potentially could be easily enlarged to include a walk in shower area if so desired), this attractive property is bright and airy and enjoys very pleasant southerly backing aspect with leafy views from the large living area. The property offers gas radiator central heating (untested), extensive double glazing, its own front garden and ample parking facilities at the rear. There are two generous storage cupboards on the landing and access to its own loft space. We are advised the lease was granted in October 2003 for a term of 125 years leaving approximately 108 years unexpired, and the ground rent/service charge is approximately Â£335 pa. (This information is for guidance only and will be confirmed formally from the sellers solicitors). Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged exclusively via the William H Brown sales team on Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £170,000 1 bed flat for sale Purfleet-On-Thames, Thurrock, Essex RM19
- £170,000 1 bed flat for sale Wingrove Drive, Purfleet RM19
- £170,000 1 bed flat for sale Lewes Close, Grays, Essex RM17
- £172,500 1 bed flat for sale Caspian Way, Purfleet RM19
- £165,000 1 bed flat for sale Peartree Close, South Ockendon RM15
- £175,000 1 bed flat for sale Kendal, Purfleet RM19
- £165,000 1 bed flat for sale Linnet Way, Purfleet RM19
- £175,000 1 bed flat for sale St. Leonards Close, Grays RM17
- £170,000 2 bed flat for sale Wingrove Drive, Purfleet RM19