4 bed detached house for sale in Galleywood Road, Great Baddow, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- No Onward Chain
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom +2 en suites
- 1711 square feet of accommodation
- Double Length Garage
- Large Conservatory
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
Description Yopa is pleased to offer this beautifully presented, four bedroom detached chalet bungalow. Based in one of the most sought after areas of Chelmsford, it offers modern, spacious and versatile accommodation, providing every member of the family with their own space.
The property boasts many features including: Fitted kitchen with central island, two reception rooms, Conservatory, family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and four double bedrooms. It also benefits from a double length garage, a sweeping driveway for several cars and landscaped gardens offering a great deal of privacy.
Internally the property has been decorated and maintained to a high standard throughout, giving any family the opportunity to move straight in.
A must-see property to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
Great Baddow is a popular area with home buyers, offering a good selection of local shops as well as an excellent range of primary and secondary schools. Chelmsford also boasts 2 outstanding Grammar schools as well as private Schools.
Chelmsford is a rapidly growing city. The property is situated to the south of the city centre. Great Baddow has a village feel and enjoys a healthy range of local amenities including a post office, library, shops, restaurants and public houses. It has good access to Chelmsfordâs thriving city centre and the mainline railway station serving London Liverpool Street and Norwich. By road, the property is about 1 mile from the A12 (London-Ipswich bound) and the A130 connecting to Southend. Regular bus services connect Chelmsford to Stansted airport.
Living room 10' 4" x 21' 1"
Kitchen 15' 8" x 14' 8"
Dining Room 15' x 8' 4"
Conservatory 13' 7" x 14' 8"
Family Bathroom 10' 6" x 6' 5"
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" (ground floor front aspect)
En Suite Shower
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 5" (ground floor side aspect)
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 11' 9" (First floor rear aspect)
Bedroom Four 17' 8" x 11' 7" (First floor side aspect)
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout
The property is set comfortably back from the road and offers off road parking for multiple vehicles as well as a driveway leading along the side of the property. The drive leads to a double length garage/workshop and access to rear garden.
Glazed doors lead out to a large, beautifully landscaped, secluded garden. A large terrace wraps around the back of the house, and, along with additional patio areas, provides ample spaces for dining and entertaining
Council Tax Band - D
Services - Mains water, drainage, Gas and electricity are connected to the property.
EPC rating â D View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chelmsford, Essex, . CM2
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Oaklands Crescent, Chelmsford CM2
- £649,995 4 bed detached house for sale Bishops Court Gardens, Chelmsford, Essex CM2
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fourth Avenue, Broomfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Fabians Drive, Chelmsford CM1
- £615,000 4 bed property for sale Moulsham Drive, Chelmsford CM2
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitmore Crescent, Springfield, Chelmsford CM2
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spalding Way, Chelmsford CM2
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Gordon Road, Chelmsford CM2