5 bed terraced house for sale in Princelet Street, Spitalfields E1
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Available from 29th May 2020
Description An incredibly rare opportunity to own a large freehold house, with planning permission granted to extended further, on one of East London most prestigious streets.
Currently arranged as a four bedroom house over three floors, the owner of the property has recently received full planning permission to increase the overall size of the property to around 2400 sq/ft internally by excavating a basement level, extending into the garden and adding an additional bedroom with ensuite in the roof space.
Nestled in the heart of Spitalfields, Princelet Street, is close to the many boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants of Brick Lane, fabulous Spitalfields and Columbia Road markets are nearby while Liverpool Street, Shoreditch and The City are all easily accessible. Transport links are excellent with Liverpool Street Station (Central, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Circle lines and National Rail) moments away for links into the West End. Shoreditch Overground Station (East London Line) and the highly anticipated Whitechapel Crossrail is also nearby View more View less
- £1,650,000 5 bed property for sale Bethnal Green Road, London E2
- £1,650,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Northampton Park, Canonbury, Islington, London N1
- £1,675,000 5 bed property for sale Springdale Road, Stoke Newington N16
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Poets Road, London N5
- £1,550,000 5 bed property for sale Foulden Road, London N16
- £1,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Queensbridge Road, Hackney E8
- £1,800,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale De Beauvoir Square, Islington N1
- £1,650,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Bethnal Green Rd, Shoreditch E2
- £1,570,000 6 bed property for sale Southgate Road, Islington, London N1