- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Gated community
- Allocated Parking
- Exposed Brickwork
- EPC Rating D
Description The original show home for this award-winning boiler house conversion is on the market for the first time.
A wealth of exposed brickwork, solid wooden floors and contemporary decor will benefit those seeking quality, a unique home and stylish living, just a few minutes walk from Rochford station. The City being less than an hour away.
This apartment has been immaculately maintained and simply needs your furniture to make it yours.
Constructed over three floors, the ground-floor accommodation is comprised of the hallway that leads to two spacious double bedrooms and the contemporary fitted 4-piece bathroom.
The first-floor accommodation is breath-taking. An amazing open-plan living arrangement making full use of the high ceiling, creates a unique feeling of space and tranquillity. Solid bamboo floors to the living area make this a living space to be desired and enjoyed.
Stairs up from the lounge lead to the large second-floor mezzanine which can be used as a gaming room/study/guest room.
Live life in style. View more View less
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pollards Close, Rochford, Essex SS4
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Imperial Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £247,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Tickfield Avenue, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £290,000 3 bed maisonette for sale London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £240,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Electric Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £240,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rylands Road, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £265,000 2 bed flat for sale Rochford Lofts, Pollards Close, Rochford SS4
- £269,500 2 bed flat for sale Madison House, Albany Court, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9
- £260,000 2 bed flat for sale The Old Station, Westcliff On Sea, Essex SS0