3 bed detached house for sale in Breedon Avenue, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Gas fired central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Detached brick and tiled garage
- Well stocked mature garden
Description An attractive detached house understood to have been built in 1928 and now being sold for the first time since 1962 with brick elevations rendered and tile hung under a tiled roof. The property benefits from sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating but is considered to offer further potential to update and possibly extend subject to planning.
Occupying an exceptionally convenient position in this established short cul de sac being within a short walk of London Road providing an extensive range of shops for every need including Tesco Express. Southborough Common offering many walks and the renown Cricket Green is about half a mile.
The major towns of Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells both with a wide variety of shops, eateries, coffee bars and recreational activities are two and a half and three miles respectively. Tonbridge also offers a main line station with frequent services to London and the South Coast. The A21 with access to the M25 is about a mile.
Excellent schools in the area including The Judd School, Tonbridge Grammar for Girls, Hill View, West Kent College and Somerhill in south Tonbridge with Hilden Grange and Hilden Oaks Preparatory Schools to the north. Skinners in Tunbridge Wells and primary schools all in the nearby area.
Tiled Gabled Entrance Porch Canopy
With radiator, small under stairs cupboard.
With high flush WC suite.
With fitted gas fire on a tiled base, radiator, original polished wood floor. Sealed unit double glazed bay window.
With fitted gas fire and back boiler for central heating on a marble effect base, radiator. Fitted shelving to side of chimney breast. Patio doors to rear garden.
With single stainless steel drainer sink, cupboards and drawer under, top to side with plumbing for washing machine under, two double wall cupboards. Base unit with cupboards and drawer, radiator, part tiled walls. Original polished wood floor. Door to side access.
With access to roof space.
With radiator to square bay.
With radiator, double shelved linen cupboard.
With pine panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level WC suite, radiator, half tiled walls.
Long concrete approach, which goes virtually the length of the plot, through double gates to the detached brick and tiled garage having double doors. There is also an external former coal store which is now shelved.
The rear garden has an area of lawn with a rockery and variety of shrubs including camellia, hydrangea, evergreens as well as a feature acer.The whole is enclosed and to one side is a mixed mainly beech hedge. The front garden has a paved area and lawn enclosed by borders and mixed hedging. View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Lukes Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Golding Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £530,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hunter Seal, Leigh, Tonbridge TN11
- £520,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Eridge Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £540,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Deakin Leas, Tonbridge TN9
- £510,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mabledon Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Springhead, Tunbridge Wells TN2