- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Stunning South-Facing Garden
- Detached Family House
- Extensive Parking & Garage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Shower Room & WC
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Popular Village Location
- Chain Free
Description Having been in the family for nearly 50 years, this superb home has been extremely well-maintained throughout that time and now offers a rare opportunity to extend and adapt to suit a new buyers requirements and occupies a stunning 1/4 acre plot comprising a large south facing garden to the rear with ample parking to the front and situated in a small crescent in the popular village of Normandy within 3 miles of Guildford.
The substantial oak front door leads into the hall with cloaks cupboard and stairs to the 1st floor with cupboard beneath. A door to the side leads into the sitting room with window to the front, feature fireplace and French doors to the rear leading to the family room. The dual aspect family room has a window to the side and patio doors to the rear leading to the garden.
To the front of the house is the dining room with the kitchen/breakfast room to the rear comprising a range of modern fitted units with integral breakfast bar and space for appliances with windows to the side and rear and glazed door to the garden. Also off the hall is the recently updated shower room comprising a large walk-in shower, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and frosted window to the rear.
The 1st floor landing has access above via pull-down ladder to the recently insulated and boarded loft with light. To the rear are two double bedrooms, with a further double bedroom to the front. Also on this floor is a cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin with frosted window to the rear.
One of the main features of this property are the stunning grounds which comprise an extensive sweeping gravelled driveway ample parking and leading to the detached garage to the rear with remote-controlled up & over door, power & light. A level front lawn has substantial shrubs and hedging to the front providing a good degree of privacy.
Gated side access leads through to the impressive south-facing rear garden measuring over 100' and comprising a large York stone terrace with remainder laid to level lawn with mature shrubs and hedging to sides proving an excellent degree of privacy and seclusion. There is a timber shed and summer house, external lighting and tap. View more View less
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Pirbright Road, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £580,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Puttenham, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Normandy, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £590,000 3 bed detached house for sale Oxenden Road, Farnham GU10
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mytchett Road, Mytchett, Camberley GU16
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Waters Edge, Mytchett, Camberley GU16
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mytchett Lake Road, Mytchett, Camberley GU16
- £599,995 4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Grange Road, Tongham, Farnham GU10
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Poyle Road, Tongham, Surrey GU10