- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,700 sq. ft
Description Have pleasure in presenting this Beautifully restored and updated freehold Grade 2 listed house for sale.
Set over 4 floors and at approximately 1700 sqft with 3 bedrooms with one en suite with shower, and one family Bathroom with a stunning mosaic style tiled floor
There is ample storage area in the Bedrooms with the made to order built in cupboards. With each room decorated in neutral colours which work well with the great deal of natural light that the rooms attract. Each Bedroom is carpeted which also runs through to the 1st and 2nd floor hallways and Landings. The Lounge/dining room have original restored Pine floorboards.
A luxury modern fitted, high end Italian kitchen with Granite work tops, adds to the beauty of this property, and a wine cellar/ pantry are a welcome surprise, and for extra convenience a utility room with WC
The property benefits from a patio/Yard area great for those long summer nights and potential off-street parking.
In our opinion this is a must-see property, with all its original features which gives this home a special feel.
The property is close to the heart of the city in a perfect area with minimal noise, it is well located for the local amenities in Stepney Green and Whitechapel such as the famous Whitechapel market stretching between Vallance Road and Cambridge Heath Road, stocked with fruit and veg, haberdashery essentials, flowers and fabrics.
Centrally located between Limehouse, Stepney Green, Whitechapel, Aldgate East and Shadwell stations the option of lines make the commute to and from the City extremely easy.
With Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields Market a mere stroll away you are able to enjoy the trendy restaurants and lively bars they have to offer.
Also, close by is the peaceful St Katherine Dock, Tobacco Dock and Tower Bridge with spectacular views and a combination of both chain and independent restaurants, cafes and bars give you an alternative night out.
Schools of note include Smithy Street, Redlands Primary and St Mary and St Michael Primary.
The Gardens in front of the property better known as Sidney Square Gardens are beautifully kept and ideal for the local residents to enjoy.
Sidney Square was developed in the 1820s on former fields. Originally for the benefit of residents of the surrounding terraces, the central garden was purchased by the London County Council and opened to the public in 1904.
Sole Agents View more View less
- £1,350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cropley Street, London N1
- £1,299,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Bow Road, London E3
- £1,300,000 3 bed property for sale Mapledene Road, London E8
- £1,300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale London Square Bermondsey, Bermondsey, London SE1
- £1,400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stamford Road, London N1
- £1,400,000 3 bed property for sale Buckingham Road, Islington, London N1
- £1,295,000 3 bed detached house for sale Brightlingsea Place, Limehouse E14
- £1,405,000 3 bed property for sale London Terrace, Hackney Road, London E2
- £1,400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Keystone Crescent, Islington N1