4 bed detached house for sale in The Old Dairy, High Penn, Calne SN11
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Luxury Converted Barn
- Thoughtfully Improved by the Current Owners
- Walled Gardens and Stunning Countryside Views
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Ensuites
- Courtyard Parking for Several Vehicles
- Additional Features for Energy Efficiency
The Old Dairy is a luxurious barn conversion built to an impeccable standard the setting is both private and peaceful whilst being conveniently located. Approached via a private driveway, walled gardens surround the barn with raised sun terraces to take in the stunning views.
The Old Dairy is designed in two separate wings, one for living accommodation and the other for bedrooms with superb attention to detail showcased in every room. The setting is both private and peaceful whilst being conveniently located. The sitting room is a beautiful open room with vaulted glass ceiling letting in an abundance of light, wood burner and bi-fold doors lead out to the gardens. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of units with granite work-surfaces and space to easily accommodate a table for 10/12 people. Two sets of French doors from the family room open to the al fresco under cover dining area, a peaceful space with a water feature.
A rear hallway benefits from skylight windows and leads to four double bedrooms. Three of the double bedrooms have French doors opening to the walled gardens and have spectacular views. The master bedroom and bedroom two both benefit from luxury en-suites and there is a further wet room with a bath. Whilst this property boasts many aesthetical benefits the property is also energy efficient; The underfloor heating is powered by an air-source pump, solar panels powering water heating and photovoltaic panels providing electricity at the original maximum rate.
Outside Approached via a private driveway, walled gardens surround the barn with raised sun terraces to take in the stunning views.
The Main front door leads into the open entrance hall with a cupboard housing the boiler and under floor heating controls and doors leading to the kitchen. Throughout is under floor heating covered in the main living rooms by tiled floors.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c and circular wash hand basin, part tiled walls and matching tiled floor.
Sitting Room 23' 11" x 17' 3" Max ( 7.29m x 5.26m Max )
Bi-fold doors open out to the sun terrace, along with a raised seating area to give lovely views out to the landscaped gardens and surrounding countryside. The vaulted glass ceiling lets in lovely natural light and the multi fuel/wood burning stove gives a cosy feel in the winter months.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 7" x 13' 3" ( 6.27m x 4.04m )
Bespoke solid wood fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with larder cupboards and space saving pull out drawers. Granite work surfaces cover the base units and continue with matching upstands. Central island with Belfast sink, granite work surface and a range of drawers under. Range cooker with stainless steel splash backs and matching chimney style cooker hood over. Skylight window to the front aspect, doors to the utility room and French doors leading to the side gardens, vaulted ceilings and beautiful restored beams.
Family Room / Snug 16' 4" x 13' 11" Max ( 4.98m x 4.24m Max )
Offering a peaceful space with French doors leading to the al fresco under cover dining area and gardens, skylight window to the front and a vaulted ceiling.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 4' 11" ( 3.10m x 1.50m )
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer with a further appliance space and a door leading to the gardens.
Bedroom One 19' 9" Max to recess of wardrobes x 13' 3" ( 6.02m Max to recess of wardrobes x 4.04m )
Luxury en suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double walk in shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Another good sized bedroom with triple fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, vaulted ceiling and a double glazed window and French doors to the front aspect.
With a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the front aspect and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 10' 10" MAx ( 4.17m x 3.30m MAx )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, French doors leading to the sun terrace, vaulted ceiling and fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Study / Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Currently used as a Study but can also be used as a bedroom. A good sized study with a double glazed window to the front aspect and vaulted ceiling.
Stylish wet room comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath and walk in shower. Extractor fan, inset spot lights, mosaic tiled floor and walls and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Landscaped Formal Gardens
Enclosed by brick walls to give the landscaped gardens a supreme degree of privacy there is an under cover al fresco dining area perfect for those lovely summer evenings, raised sun terrace with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Courtyard parking for several cars to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wessington Park, Calne SN11
- £560,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elm Grove, Calne SN11
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, Cherhill, Calne SN11
- £525,000 5 bed property for sale Lickhill Road, Calne SN11
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £530,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Quarry, Calne SN11
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £475,000 4 bed property for sale Middle Lane, Cherhill, Wiltshire SN11