- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- No Chain
- Close To Local Shops
- Cul de sac Location
- Quiet Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Flexible Accommodation
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Viewing Advised
Description No chain - Check 4 Houses ~ Are delighted to present this 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a quiet cul de sac and within close proximity to local shops. Accommodation comprises porch, entrance hallway, a good sized lounge, dining room (bed 3), kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from a car port, driveway parking for approximately 4 vehicles, rear garden with gated side access, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewings highly recommended to fully appreciate this property. To arrange a viewing please call Check 4 Houses.
Driveway parking for a minimum of 4 cars, outside light, water tap, car port and gated access to both side of the property.
Wooden front door, inset down lighters, two storage cupboards, thermostat, smoke alarm, radiator, access to loft and doors to all rooms.
Lounge (14' 9'' x 11' 9'' (4.49m x 3.58m))
Double glazed windows to front aspect, double doors to dining room/bedroom 3, coved ceiling, radiators, decorative fire surround and doors to dining room and hallway.
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 (9' 3'' x 8' 2'' (2.82m x 2.49m))
Double glazed windows to side aspect, double doors to lounge, coved ceiling, radiator and door to hallway.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (10' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.27m x 2.92m))
Double glazed windows to front aspect, smooth ceiling with coving, inset down lighters, radiators, range of wall and base units, 1Â¼ sink with mixer tap over, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, Neff 4 ring gas hob with cooker hood, integrated Neff electric double oven, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine and space for table.
Master Bedroom (10' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.27m x 2.92m))
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 (10' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.27m x 2.97m))
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed doors to rear garden, storage cupboard and radiator.
Garden (Approx: 33' 0'' x 40' 0'' (10.05m x 12.18m))
Fully enclosed by fences, area of lawn, patio, gated side access to both sides, range of established plants, outside lights, mature shrubs and a shed.
Council Tax Band 'D'. Freehold Property. No Chain View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burnside, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitebeam Gardens, Farnborough GU14
- £424,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Abingdon" at Pennefathers Road, Aldershot GU11
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52