3 bed detached house for sale in Melrose Place, Watford WD17
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Close proximity to cassiobury park
- Close proximity to Watford Boys Grammar
- End of terrace family home
- Side Access
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Off street parking for several cars
Description A beautiful family home offered to the market in a popular cul-de-sac in Nascot Wood, ideally situated within close distance to Nascot Wood Primary School, Watford Junction & Metropolitan Station and Watford Town Centre.
The ground floor features a modern shower room, a kitchen with utility room providing access into the garden and a ground floor bedroom or second reception room.
The first floor offers a second larger kitchen, spacious L shaped living and dining area with balcony overlooking the garden. The second floor then leads you to three good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom suite off landing.
There is a private rear garden half paved and remaining to lawn. There is a large driveway to the front aspect, which has ample parking for up to several cars along with street parking available.
Viewing upon request.
The location offers access to local schools, parks, town centre, Watford Junction and Watford Met train stations as well as the M1, M25 and A41. This well regarded residential area is convenient for local amenities as well as public transport links to and from Watford Town Centre. Watford Town Centre offers a variety of family entertainment venues and restaurants.
Important Note to Purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
WAT140001/3 View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sussex Road, Watford WD24
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Holland Gardens, Garston, Watford WD25
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Burbridge Road, Watford, Leavesden WD25
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hedges Way, Rickmansworth WD3
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rickmansworth Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18
- £599,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Pegmire Lane, Aldenham WD25
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Barton Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £610,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Barnes Wallis Way, Bricket Wood, St. Albans AL2
- £585,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Kemp Place, Bushey WD23