- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 452 sq. ft
- Live virtual tour available
- Short walk from Chancery Lane and Holborn undergrond
- Daytime concierge
- Luxury specification
- Enviable location
- Open plan reception
- Stunning red brick conversion
Description A simply stunning one-bedroom apartment in this red brick conversion development, located only a moment's walk from Holborn and Chancery Lane underground stations. The enviable location of this boutique development ensures you're within easy reach of some of the capital's most notorious social scenes such as Covent Garden and Leicester Square, which both offer a vast array of superb bars, restaurants, and cafes.
The apartment itself, laid out over the second floor, offers a state of the art specification with engineered wood flooring, open plan reception, integrated kitchen, double bedroom and luxury bathroom.
Alongside the desirable location, this property offers owner-occupiers, it's proximity to the London School of Economics also makes this a very savvy investment. Enquire today to avoid missing out!
EPC rating - B View more View less
- £775,000 1 bed property for sale Neo Bankside, Holland Street SE1
- £785,000 1 bed property for sale Admiralty House, Vaughan Way, Wapping E1W
- £755,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Ben Jonson House, Barbican, London EC2Y
- £795,000 1 bed property for sale The Corniche, London SE1
- £795,000 1 bed property for sale 97-137 Hackney Road, Hackney E2
- £745,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Barbican, London EC2Y
- £770,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Swinton Street, London WC1X
- £735,000 1 bed property for sale Searles Road, Elephant And Castle, London SE1
- £777,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, London E2