3 bed detached house for sale in New Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Aston clinton village
- Individually built
- Three bedroom detached
- Three reception rooms
- Reception hallway - cloak/shower room
- Fitted kitchen & separate utility
- All bedrooms doubles
- Modern bathroom
- Double glazed/gas to radiator central heating
- Garage - lovely gardens
Description Location: The historic village of Aston Clinton lies at the foot of the Chiltern Hills and lies between the market towns of Tring and Wendover. Lying close to major transport links with fast and easy access to London and Birmingham via the mainline railway station at Tring. Aston Clinton has a well-regarded Primary School and there is a choice of Grammar Schools in both Aylesbury & Tring. Independent schools are located in Berkhamsted and Tring including Tring Park School for the Performing Arts.
Nearby London Road leads to the A41, which runs between Tring and Aylesbury, connecting directly with the M25 at junction 20 and M1 junction 8 in Hemel Hempstead. Regular bus services to Aylesbury, Tring, Hemel Hempstead and Berkhamsted. London Luton Airport is only a 21-mile drive away whilst Heathrow Airport is within a 32-mile drive.
The village itself has four public houses, a tennis club, health & fitness club, coffee shops, post office and a variety of other amenities, together with charming country pubs and restaurants nearby.
Reception hall: Half glazed front door opening onto reception hall. Cloak storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom/shower room: Double glazed window to side. WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower.
Study With double glazed aspect to front.
Lounge: Double glazed aspect to front. Open working fireplace. Opening onto:-
dining room: With double glazed French doors onto rear garden.
Kitchen: With double glazed aspect to side. A modern fitted kitchen with an option for appliances to remain. Larder cupboard. Door at rear onto:-
utility room: With double glazed aspect to rear and door at side onto rear garden. Fitted wall and base units. Ample appliance space. Sink. Wall mounted gas boiler replaced 2018.
Landing: Double glazed aspect to side. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1: A lovely master bedroom with double glazed aspect overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom 2: A double room with double glazed aspect to front.
Bedroom 3: Another double room with double glazed aspect to front.
Bathroom: With double glazed windows to front and side. A larger than average bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.
Front/side garden: Part walled and fenced with lawn and stone/shingle patio. Gated access to useful bin/storage area.
Rear: A well-tended garden being fully enclosed. Mainly lawned with established borders. Private sun terrace. Gated side access. Gated access to rear leading to garage and driveway.
Brick built storage: Attaced to side of property and currently used as general storage.
Garage: (Wider than typical single). Situated to rear of property with electric roller door. Power and light.
Driveway: To front of garage. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Brackley Close, Aylesbury HP22
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Charles Street, Tring HP23
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Longfield Road, Tring HP23
- £485,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Friars Walk, Tring HP23
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale "The Epsom" at Brook Street, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Brook End, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Main Street, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Longfield Road, Tring HP23
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale New Road, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22