- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three bedroom maritime apartment with newly fitted carpets.
- East facing views across The River Itchen.
- Private and sheltered balcony.
- No onward chain and lift access.
- Tastefully designed en-suite shower room.
- Garage and off road parking with visitors permit.
- Luxury Bench Marx kitchen with built in AEG appliances.
- An approximate lease length of 964 years.
- Generously sized reception room overlooking the water.
- Three piece tiled bathroom suite.
Description Perfectly situated on the quiet private shores of The River Itchen, where the setting offers gorgeous panoramic views across the open water, peaceful well-manicured communal gardens, and a short trip to the wonderfully friendly bistros, picturesque waterside walks and luxury roof top cocktail bar. This new renovated, elegantly attractive three bedroom maritime apartment is located on the 3rd floor. Benefiting from lift access, a garage with allocated parking and a visitorâs permit, a tastefully finished three piece bathroom suite, an upmarket Bench Marx kitchen with solid oak doors, an approximate lease length of 964 years and approximately 904 square feet of internal accommodation. Leading into the apartment you are welcomed into a light and airy entrance hall with a soft pastel coloured interior dÃ©cor and two handy storage cupboards. Bedroom two is a generously sized double located on the West aspect of the building and offers a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom three can be used as a study or guest bedroom. Bedroom one is located on the East aspect of the building which is overlooking the waterside and enjoys the benefits of French door access onto the private balcony and an opulently finished en-suite shower room. The impressive Bench Marx kitchen has been finished to a high standard with its built in AEG appliances, cool white or warm white light changer, fashionable looking extractor fan and instant boiling water tap. The apartment also includes a fabulous three piece bathroom suite with a de-mist shower mirror, as well as newly fitted storage heaters. Viewing is certainly advised to appreciate all aspects of this waterside home.
Andes Close is part of the original development within the marina and is located 1 mile away from Southampton City centre in Ocean Village Marina which provides an array of amenities within close proximity, including: Convenience stores, public house, beauty salon, restaurants, outstanding public walks and an impeccable five star Harbour Hotel & Spa with a roof top cocktail bar.
Service charge: Approximately Â£4,066 per annum.
Ground rent: Approximately Â£100 per annum. View more View less
- £310,000 3 bed flat for sale Andes Close, Southampton, Hampshire SO14
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Andes Close, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Woolston, Southampton SO19
- £320,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Denyer Walk, Southampton SO19
- £275,000 3 bed flat for sale Charter House, 85 Canute Road, Southampton SO14
- £350,000 3 bed flat for sale Park Walk, Southampton SO14