4 bed detached house for sale in Abbots Road, Abbots Langley WD5
- 4 bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Sought After Abbots Road Location
- Walking Distance to The High St
- Walking Distance to Kings Langley Stn
- Close to A Selection of Schools
- Rear Extension
- Driveway for Three Cars
- No Onward Chain
- Garden Office - Viewable in The Virtual Tour
- EPC Awaited
Description Ideally positioned in Abbots Langley's most sought after road. This family home is deceptively spacious, having been the home to a family of four, and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
With the village in walking distance, local schools on your doorstep, the park just a stones throw away and Kings Langley Station within a twenty minute walk - you will be spoilt with convenience.
Set behind a driveway to fit three cars. You with enter through the front porch into the wide open hallway, with a spacious utility room to your left and the front lounge to the right.
As you move deeper into this detached home you will enter the sleek and modern open plan kitchen/lounge. This room benefits from underfloor heating, an island providing slight partition to the room and sliding doors leading into the very inviting decking and outside dining area which looks over a large yet manageable garden. To the rear of the garden there is an office, complete with electricity and the possibility of wifi access. The ground floor also comprises a W/C.
To the first floor all rooms are set of a wide landing. The master room bedroom has it's own newly installed en suite wet room, there are a further two double bedrooms and the fourth bedroom is a large single. The first floor also comprises a family bathroom.
For further information and to arrange your virtual or physical viewing please do not hesitate to call.
Important Note to Purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
WAT200115/3 View more View less
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ridge Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Harford Drive, Watford WD17
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Stanley Avenue, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL2
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale "The Pembroke " at Smug Oak Lane, Bricket Wood, St.Albans AL2
- £819,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bellmount Wood Avenue, Watford WD17
- £779,950 4 bed property for sale "The Campbell" at The Kestrels, Bucknalls Drive, Bricket Wood, St.Albans AL2
- £777,950 4 bed property for sale "The Campbell" at The Kestrels, Bucknalls Drive, Bricket Wood, St.Albans AL2
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Abbots Road, Abbots Langley WD5
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Trowley Rise, Abbots Langley WD5