- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Viewing Advised
- En-suite to master
- Allocated parking
- Modern interior
- Highly requested area
- Secure door entry system
Set on a modern development in a highly requested are of Locks Heath, this property is beautifully presented and features great views of the area. The property also benefits from allocated parking as well as additional visitors spaces. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this modern two bedroom top floor apartment in Cavendish Drive, Locks Heath. The property is a great size and features two double bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and a modern kitchen. Set in beautifully maintained surroundings and with some of its original NHBC warranty remaining, an internal inspection of this property is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure door entry system, stairs to all floors.
Door to side elevation, radiator, carpeted, storage cupboard
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 21' 8" x 12' 9" max ( 6.60m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, radiator, television point, telephone point, carpeted, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with worktops over, sink with drainer, gas hob with cooker hood, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, television point
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpeted
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £205,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Park Mews, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £205,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Titchfield Common, Fareham, Hants PO14
- £205,000 2 bed maisonette for sale St Marys Road, Netley Abbey SO31
- £200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Catisfield Lane, Fareham PO15
- £200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Netley Abbey, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £190,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hornby Close, Warsash, Southampton SO31
- £210,000 2 bed flat for sale Firecracker Drive, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £205,000 2 bed flat for sale Cavendish Drive, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £215,000 2 bed flat for sale 33 Firecracker Drive, Locks Heath SO31