4 bed property for sale in Lynwood Road, London W5
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- A semi-detached corner house on the favoured Greystoke Park Estate
- Accommodation is arranged over two floors with loft room
- Extra wide garden to the side and large rear 'orchard' garden
- Garage at the rear
- The property offers opportunity to refurbish
- Potential to extend at the side or development at the rear (subject to the usual regulations)
- A short walk from Hanger Hill park
- Buses on hand for Ealing Broadway
- In the area for Montpelier Primary School
- No chain
Description A semi-detached corner house with garage at the rear. The property has an extra wide garden to the side and large rear garden. With opportunity to refurbish and great potential to extend (subject to the usual regulations). Local schools include Montpelier Primary and St Augustine's Priory. No chain.
Situated in a sought-after location on the favoured Greystoke Park Estate, Near to the lovely open space of Hanger Hill park and access to Hanger Lane & Park Royal stations & local shops. Buses on hand for Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre with numerous shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Also with access to the award-winning Pitshanger Lane Village with local shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Local schools include Montpelier Primary, St Augustineâs Priory, St Gregoryâs Primary, St Benedictâs and Notting Hill & Ealing High.
A 4-bedroom, semi-detached corner house (Sandall Road alongside) with opportunity to refurbish. With extra wide large garden to the side and large rear garden with garage.
This property offers great potential for extending to the side and for development to the rear (subject to the usual regulations)
The property is situated in a corner plot with gardens to three sides. Offering great potential to refurbish and update throughout.
The hallway has wood block parquet flooring. Ground-floor cloakroom with wash hand basin, low-level WC and with a leaded light.
The front reception room has a tiled fireplace surround and leaded lights.
The rear reception room has a tiled fireplace surround and French doors into the garden.
Kitchen has black and white tiled walls, red quarry tiled floor, range of wall and floor cupboards and is plumbed for a washing machine. The Ideal Mexico boiler is housed in the kitchen. The back door leads into the conservatory.
First floor - The property has four bedrooms. The master bedroom is at the front of the house and is a spacious room with built-in wardrobes and a bay window with lead lights.
Bedroom two is located at the front with a stained glass round window.
Bedroom three is at the rear and houses the hot water tank and has a shower cubicle.
Bedroom four also has the rear views over the garden.
The bathroom has a bath, wash hand basin and there is a separate WC.
The landing has stairs to the loft room.
Second floor - The loft was converted in 1974 for a childrenâs play area and there is storage (eaves) space. Potential for enlargement (subject to the usual regulations)
garden- The orchard garden is approximately 102 ft with varieties including Bramley apple, Blenheim Orange, fig tree, pear tree and bay tree.
There is a double garage to the rear (off Sandall Road) with a parking space.
EPC rating C
Council tax band G (subject to confirmation)
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. View more View less
- £1,250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Acacia Road, London W3
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Acton Lane, London NW10
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Graham Road, London W4
- £1,250,000 4 bed property for sale Hearne Road, London W4
- £1,275,000 4 bed property for sale Lillian Avenue, Gunnersbury, Acton, London W3
- £1,225,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Cowper Road, London W3
- £1,300,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Meadvale Road, London W5
- £1,195,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brunswick Road, Ealing W5
- £1,200,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cairn Avenue, London W5