- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- First floor one double bedroom flat
- 11' 4'' x 22' 11'' (3.45m x 6.99m) open plan lounge kitchen/diner
- 15' 5'' x 8' 7'' (4.69m x 2.62m) double bedroom
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Large bathroom
- Great location for the train & car commuter
Description A large one double bedroom first floor flat set in a modern Development within a quarter of a mile of Whyteleafe South Railway Station (Zone 6). The flat has a large open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room and a large double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Outside there is an allocated parking space. An ideal First Time Purchase / Investment, no onward chain!
From the roundabout in Caterham Valley proceed along CRoydon Road to the large roundabout at the A22, take the second exit along the Godstone Road (A22). At the second right hand filter turn right into the development called Well Farm Heights, Bradwell Court is the first block on the right hand side beyond the security barrier.
The flat is ideally located for local amenities, railway stations and access to the M25 motorway at nearby Godstone. Whyteleafe and Caterham are the closest town centres for shopping as well as a wide choice of restaurants, pubs and other local businesses. There is a choice of three railway stations in Whyteleafe with services into Croydon and Central London, so an ideal location for the commuter into Croydon, Central London and the south coast from Upper Warlingham Station.
The area also has many wide open spaces being close to protected countryside within the greenbelt, woodland and park land. There is a Sports Centre in Caterham at de Stafford School and several Golf Courses in nearby Woldingham and Chaldon.
Secure Communal Hallway with a set of return stairs to the first floor.
Reception Hallway (12' 6'' x 5' 8'' (3.8m x 1.73m))
Solid front door, security entryphone, wall mounted high level electric fuse box, thermostat and radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen /Diner (22' 11'' x 11' 4'' (6.99m x 3.45m))
Lounge Area: Double glazed window to front and a double glazed inward opening door to a Juliette Balcony, TV point and double radiator.
Kitchen/Diner Area: Double glazed window to front, range of modern wall and base units with matching worktops. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap and cupboards below, integral four ring gas hob an integral electric oven. Wall mounted gas fired combi boiler set within a wall cupboard, built in Fridge/Freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Ample space for a Dining Table.
Double Bedroom (15' 5'' x 8' 7'' (4.69m x 2.62m))
Double glazed window to front, wall of built in wardrobes, TV point & radiator.
Bathroom (9' 10'' x 5' 8'' (3.00m x 1.73m))
White suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC, tiled surrounds, mirror with a shaver point and an extractor fan.
Allocated Parking Space
There is an allocated parking space for the flat.
Length of lease: 99 years from 25/12/2005
maintenance: Â£122.62 pcm including the Building Insurance & Ground Rent. Annual payments.
Tandridge Council band C Â£1800.63 pa April 2020/2021
3/6/2020 View more View less
- £200,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Lower Barn Road, Purley CR8
- £200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Coulsdon Road, Old Coulsdon, Coulsdon CR5
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Gomshall Gardens, Kenley CR8
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hazeldene Court, Valley Road, Kenley, Surrey CR8
- £220,000 1 bed flat for sale Bradwell Court, Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3
- £220,000 1 bed flat for sale Grenstead Court, Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3
- £220,000 1 bed flat for sale Westbury Close, Whyteleafe CR3
- £220,000 1 bed flat for sale Godstone Road, Purley CR8
- £217,950 1 bed flat for sale Westbury Close, Whyteleafe CR3