- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning character home
- Garage & off street parking
- Attractive private garden
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen breakfast room
- Modern shower room
- Conservation area
- Period features
- Close to the town centre
Description Positioned in the heart of the Uxbridge conservation area moments from shops, schools and transport, this stunning character home provides freshly presented, well proportioned stylish interiors, finished to a very high standard throughout.
Distinctive period design and grand proportions feature in this in this stunning home, positioned within Uxbridge conservation area.
Providing accommodation that briefly comprises, entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, and stairs to the basement which offers tremendous potential that runs throughout the entire footprint of the property, currently this area is utilised as a gym, storage and utility, the open plan reception providing ample living and dining space with a front aspect bay window, the dining area has a feature cast iron fireplace and a rear aspect double glazed sash window, stripped wooden floor boards run through the room, the superb kitchen breakfast room features a range of modern fitted units and drawers and integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, butler sink with a mixer tap, space for a range cooker with extractor above, there are two side aspect double glazed windows and a door to the rear garden.
To the first floor the landing has access to the loft space, the master bedroom is a very impressive room with two sash windows to the front aspect, bedroom two is also a double bedroom with a rear aspect double glazed sash window, bedroom 3 is also a good size double room that overlooks the rear garden, the luxurious modern shower room is fully tiled with a walk in shower, vanity wash basin and w.c. Side aspect double glazed sash window.
There is a very attractive rear garden with a large paved patio area providing ample outdoor entertaining space, there is an area of lawned garden with mature shrubs and trees, to the front there is a private drive providing off street parking and leading to the attached garage with power and lighting
Positioned in the conservation area of Uxbridge, just moments from the town centre with its shopping facilities, restaurants bars and also Uxbridge station with its Metropolitan and Piccadilly line services to the heart of London.
Brunel University is also a short walk away, and for the motorist the A40 is a short drive away giving access to London and the M25.
Terms And Notification Of Sale
Local Authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Rating: D View more View less
- £685,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ivy House Road, Ickenham UB10
- £689,950 3 bed detached house for sale Sylvana Close, Uxbridge UB10
- £675,000 3 bed detached house for sale Moxon Place, Hillingdon UB10
- £695,000 3 bed detached house for sale Pynchester Close, Ickenham UB10
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cowslip Close, Uxbridge UB10
- £700,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Angle Close, Hillingdon UB10
- £700,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Derwent Avenue, Ickenham UB10
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ivy House Road, Ickenham UB10
- £665,000 3 bed detached house for sale Church Close, West Drayton UB7