- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- En Suite
- Family room/study
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Large reception
- En-suite to master
- Four bedroom
- Utility room and WC
- Own driveway
- Landscaped rear garden
Description Yopa are pleased to offer this lovely Four Bedroom Detached Family Home. Situated in a quiet Cul De Sac Location close to local amenities and transport links.
To the ground floor there is a Spacious Lounge with Bay Window to Front aspect, the Kitchen/Diner is fully modernised with breakfast bar and space for dining table with Double doors opening on to Garden Patio. There is a utility Room, Ground Floor WC, Family Room/Study, Garage Store and Side Access
To the first floor there is a Modern Family Bathroom, Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room and a further Three Double Bedrooms.
Externally the property has paved off street parking to the front leading to garage and ample on street parking for visitors.
The Rear Garden has been fully Landscaped with Porcelain Paved Patio seating area accessed via Kitchen/Diner and Side Gate, Lower section is laid with artificial lawn and has established tree/Flower/Shrub borders with Wood fence boundary.
The property is situated to the south of Chelmsford city centre in an established position on the outskirts of Great Baddow. Great Baddow has a healthy range of local amenities including a post office, library and public house with straight-forward access to Chelmsford city centre offering a wider range of shops, restaurants and mainline railway station serving London Liverpool Street. Educational facilities are well catered for with Great Baddow High School located approximately 1 mile in distance. The school includes its own sports college and shows exceptional performances in this field. As well as the high school it is also home to Baddow Hall Infant and Junior Schools, Beehive Lane Country Primary School, Larkrise Primary School and Meadgate County Primary School. Further state and private schooling can be found in Chelmsford and the neighbouring areas. By road the property is conveniently located with direct access in to Chelmsford, the A12 (London-Ipswich bound) and A130.
lounge: 12'0 X 18'5 (into Bay)
family room/study 10'5 x 8'8
kitchen/diner 15'6 x 12'4
utility room 5'8 x 6'
Ground floor WC
first floor landing
Master bedroom 13'9 x 10'2 (Fitted Wardrobes)
Bedroom two 11'9 x 8'1
bedroom three 10'9 x 9'3
bedroom four 9'3 x 9'4
family bathroom 7'1 x 6'2 View more View less
- £525,000 4 bed property for sale Bawden Way, Chelmsford CM2
- £525,000 4 bed town house for sale Telford Place, Chelmsford CM1
- £535,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Willow Bank, Galleywood, Essex CM2
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hopwood View, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beeleigh Link, Springfield, Chelmsford CM2
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bonington Chase, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale First Avenue, Chelmsford CM1
- £495,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lucas Avenue, Chelmsford CM2
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Paradise Road, Writtle, Chelmsford CM1