5 bed detached house for sale in Ellis Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Period Property
- 0.5 Acre plot
- Five reception areas
- Four/five double bedrooms
- Character features
- Immaculately presented
- Open kitchen/dining/living room
- Popular school catchments
- Detached garage
- Established & secluded garden
Description *** virtual viewing available. Please call Romans crowthorne to organise. ***
Pinegrove is a charming family home located on one of Crowthorneâs sought after tree-lined roads. It benefits from substantial living and garden space by virtue of its half-acre plot, providing perfect and flexible family accommodation. A property of this calibre rarely comes to the market and is a must see.
On arrival, the hedgerow ensures privacy and a spacious drive offers parking for numerous vehicles and access to a detached garage. The entrance hall presents a bright and open welcome to the home, with access to a separate living and dining room. The property extends into an open plan kitchen, living area and vaulted ceiling dining area with an outlook to the beautiful rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a utility room, cloakroom and an additional reception room that would be an ideal home office, playroom, fifth bedroom or fitness studio. In all, the downstairs offers five different reception areas and provides complete flexibility for modern family living. Upstairs, the property has four well-proportioned double bedrooms, a nicely fitted family bathroom and a spacious hallway. The master bedroom benefits further from an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes.
Most impressively, Pinegrove offers an expansive and well maintained rear garden which benefits from privacy. It provides a well thought-out combination of entertaining areas, open lawn and mature flower beds. Further down the garden, you have the more formal garden area, paths and large greenhouse. Beyond this is an area of secluded woodland, providing the ultimate in additional space to use as you please.
Furthermore, Pinegrove is perfectly situated within walking distance of the prestigious Wellington College and highly sought after schools, including Oaklands, Our Lady's, Edgbarrow and Eagle House. While maintaining a rural community feel, the propertyâs location offers easy access to both the M3 and M4 motorways, and Crowthorneâs train station provides direct access to Reading, Bracknell and Guildford. Train stations with direct access to Central London are located a short drive from Pinegrove, making a commute accessible.
Internal viewings of this exceptional character residence are highly recommended to appreciate an original Crowthorne property. View more View less
- £1,100,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Rectory Road, Wokingham RG40
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Pinewood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Easthampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,150,000 6 bed detached house for sale 2 Crescent Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,295,000 5 bed property for sale Lower Wokingham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £1,100,000 6 bed detached house for sale Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45